Shavin' balls.

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Have her do it, fart in her face when the pinking shears are safely out harm's way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://www.wonderfulbuys.com/cj_imgs/nads.jpg[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually I did cut my sack a bit, that sucked. Lousy chainsaw.
Nate The Great said:
NAD: Let us know the itch factor in about 2 days.
That part already started, sorta blows.
Susperia said:
Hairy men. \m/
Yeah oddly enough, she loves the rest of my body hair, which there is quite a bit of.
man as robot said:
did it once. frankly, i couldnt keep my hands out of my pants knowing that there was a little boys package within.
rating_5.gif

NAD should slightly slit his sack, so when the next sexual encounter comes he can discretely tear it open and have his ball come out and shout LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Trylakos said:
NAD should slightly slit his sack, so when the next sexual encounter comes he can discretely tear it open and have his ball come out and shout LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
rating_5.gif
rating_5.gif
rating_5.gif
rating_5.gif
rating_5.gif
rating_5.gif
:lol:

Reminds me of that time I woke up in an odd position and thought my balls were turned around the wrong way, inside the sack. Panicked for a second before slowly getting up and realizing equilibrium had been retained. Actually that's happend like 6 times, or rather I thought it has, but everything has come up Milhouse each time. *knock on wood*

shit. wrote something without realizing there was a second page.
everything i said has been said already.
but, yeah, i shave my pubes regularly. what is attractive about a big ol bush? also, it makes my 4 inches look like 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susperia said:
My boyfriend and I once shaved each other. I decided I loved his hairy balls and told him to grow it out. He did for a while, but then last month he thought I'd like it and shaved them again. And I had to tell him slowly and clearly" I do not like prickly balls. Please never shave them again."

I'm all about the not having a girl near my sack with a sharp object kthx.

I use a Wahl trimmer if it's too long. usually I keep it nice and shorn with an extra razor that I bought SPECIFICALLY to shave my sack.

But for god's sake, don't nic them balls. :erk:

Furious B said:
I'm all about the not having a girl near my sack with a sharp object kthx.

I use a Wahl trimmer if it's too long. usually I keep it nice and shorn with an extra razor that I bought SPECIFICALLY to shave my sack.

But for god's sake, don't nic them balls. :erk:

The whole point of it was that we trusted each other.

And I'm not a girl, I'm a woman, kthx.

If you trust a woman enough to put your balls in her mouth (you know, teeth and stuff), I would imagine her comin' 'round with a Schick shouldn't make you nervous.

Shaving balls + trimming pubic area + cleaning shaft of excess stragglies = win for special ocasions.

NADatar said:
If you trust a woman enough to put your balls in her mouth (you know, teeth and stuff), I would imagine her comin' 'round with a Schick shouldn't make you nervous.

yeah, spose.