shit you wish bands would stop doing

I wish that so many bands wouldn't change their sound for the worse (ie Amorphis, Katatonia, Ulver, Entombed, Metallica, Paradise Lost, Forgotten Tomb, Darkthrone, Burzum, etc.).
And Elvenking. Completely different style I know, but fuck. Crazy happy, unique, awesome folk metal --> poser melodeath that isn't even very good, complete with emo poetry in between tracks. The Scythe is a terrible album.

Darkthrone through Panzerfaust is much better than the stuff that came later. I like FOAD, but even that doesn't match up to the earlier stuff. Katatonia after Brave Murder Day is not my cup of tea, and I simply can't get into non-metal Ulver. In Requiem is a decent Paradise Lost album (but not as good as the pre-Draconian Times albums), but they released some pretty fecal albums between Draconian Times and that In Requiem. We're talking about taste here. It's subjective. Just like I can't get into stoner doom at all while it's your favorite genre. I admittedly have very narrow musical tastes and generally stick to the more extreme end of the metal spectrum.

I wish Vortex would quit Dimmu Borgir. It would benefit him by allowing him to perform in better bands, and benefit Dimmu Borgir by allowing them to evolve beyond these clean vocal bridges that have been featured in their songs ever since Spiritual Black Dimensions.
Those are the best parts tho'.

I have to admit I also have difficulty with non-metal Ulver. I like electronic, ambiance, and experimental stuff. But I just cannot appreciate Ulver's direction now. I think they should pull the pin really.

Non-metal Ulver is just as good in my opinion. My favourites are Bergtatt & Perdition City. The only one I really don't like is Themes From Blake's Marriage of Heaven & Hell

^ Wrong.

Vomit Remnants?

I rest my case.

Vomit (Chn)
Vomit (Grc)
Vomit (Nor)
Vomit (Pol)
Vomit (UK)
Vomit (US)
Vomit Bog
Vomit Church
Vomit Death
Vomit Orchestra
Vomit Putridity
Vomit Remnants
Vomit Slit
Vomit Snack
Vomit Spawn
Vomit the Soul (Arg)
Vomit the Soul (Ita)
Vomitarium
Vomitation
Vomited Broth
Vomited Guts
Vomitfago
Vomiting Corpses
Vomito
Vómito Anal
Vômito Blasfemo
Vomitopsy
Vomitor
Vomitory (Ger)
Vomitory (Prt)
Vomitory (Swe)
Vomitory (US)
Vomitous (Swe)
Vomitous (UK)
Vomitous Discharge
Vomitrocity
Vomitron
Vomiturgy
Vomiturition
Vomitusacidosis

-Talk about being "True."
-Acting to serious.
-Not acting serious.
-Splits with to focus.
-Not telling me where to buy their material.
-Recording on super lo-fi production.
-Pricing eps for over $5
-Making ugly and overly tacky band shirts
-Putting no effort or any creativity in their lyrics.
-Making lyrics have the same theme
-Drawing songs out for too long when the song had reached its peak.
-Writing the same album many times over.
-Not having an open mind towards music.
-Saying that you are "anti-trend" and that you hate 98% of black metal bands today but never even name any of those bands.
-Having immature names/album title/lyrics such has using the terms vomit,cunt, and cum.
-Having stupid logos that have been done many times before.
-