shit you wish bands would stop doing

I wish bands would stop releasing 5-15 of basically the same album. It's good to keep your signiature style & all, but I can't stand it when a band just gets tiring to listen due to lack of innovation in their sound.

1) Stop the exaggerated posing in pictures. What may have made sense for say, Possessed in '85 or Darkthrone in '91 doesn't necessarily still work today! Also, Stop the ridiculous grimacing and mouth-gaping in pictures. What the fuck is that? Close your mouth...

2) Corpse paint - unless your band has roots that go back into at LEAST the mid-1990's you missed the moment...lose the paint.

repugnant_eodcd2.jpg

Example.

1) Stop the exaggerated posing in pictures. What may have made sense for say, Possessed in '85 or Darkthrone in '91 doesn't necessarily still work today! Also, Stop the ridiculous grimacing and mouth-gaping in pictures. What the fuck is that? Close your mouth...

2) Corpse paint - unless your band has roots that go back into at LEAST the mid-1990's you missed the moment...lose the paint.

Ha ha, I agree 100%! It gets to be pretty douchebaggy. I don't mind when modern bands do the corpsepaint thing that much, but the posing is ridiculous :lol: :puke: :loco:

I think corpsepaint can be good, but imo it is called corpsepaint and you should look like a corpse with it like for example Darkthrone, not some random ugly pattern or so like Immortal for example, what's up with that?