Shitties song you´ve ever heard

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
OK so what´s the shittiest song you have ever heard?
I have an easy choice - it´s the song "America" (or maybe the title is different) by Rammstein.
It has the stupidest video as well.
This pile of dog shit is quite big in my homeland, which I find pretty scary, even some of my friends- I mean not the musically dumb ones (you know, there´s always few friends who are cool to have beer with and discuss girls and politics but you can´t even TOUCH music) seem to dig them -which is even scarier.

american idiot by green day. a song that puts down the american media and insults the fans by calling them idiots it's suppossed to be a political rock opera, but they should leave the ideas of rock operas and concept albumns to the pros like the who and pink floyd. :Spin: and don't worry dutchy, i'm sure your autographed copy will get you $0.05 on Ebay :D

lespaulbass666 said:
american idiot by green day. a song that puts down the american media and insults the fans by calling them idiots it's suppossed to be a political rock opera, but they should leave the ideas of rock operas and concept albumns to the pros like the who and pink floyd. :Spin: and don't worry dutchy, i'm sure your autographed copy will get you $0.05 on Ebay :D

:loco: jackass!!!

I'm still cryin over the fact that 182 broke up!!:loco:

powerwolve said:
evil song
schnipp, schnapp, schnappi number 1 in the german charts !
a children sleep song about a crocodile!

even worse in Holland, he/she or whatever it is is # 1 with the german version and # 3 with the Dutch version!! what's up next?? A DJ "I suck so much "Tiesto house trance version?? I think it's time to shoot somebody!!:yuk:

the shittiest song I've ever heard is mariah carey doing def leppard's "bringin on the heartbreak" I wanted to shove a pencil in my ear

I'm not counting any dance/tchno shite here, because I don't take it as music. It's some computer generated shite.

Celine Dion's hit from Titanic movie is one that comes to my mind right now. Don't know the song's name, but it started playing in my head when I thought about it. Fuck! :yell:

Mettalica - Enter Sandman and Master of Muppets absolute shit
Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit Deodorant
Def Leppard\Shania - what song was I thinking of?
Uncle Crackers - first country single I heard on country radio

ThraxMan said:
Metallica's St. Anger album sucked big time.

ThraxMan

Invisible Kid may be the worst piece of shit i have ever heard.

Oh, for some reason I really really fucking hate Tori Amos doing cornflake girl. Reigning Blood--much better. Cornflake girl--please kill me.

Oh, and anything by Hole, and most Pearl Jam. Jeremy comes to mind. I HATE that song!!!!!!!!!!!

Gasoline dream: WILL YOU MARRY ME????
I hate courtley loves puke ridden existance & you hate hole too...it's a match made in heaven!!!!