Shittiest Music Video

Van Halen - Jump and Juds Priest - Breaking the law makes me cringe by laughter.

Manowars - warriors of the world just sucks.
So does 'Tallicas One, Enter Sandman, Wherever I may Roam, nothing else matters, frantic...yeh

mardy your an idiot. you dont like metallica vids, yet you mention their best ones? whiskey in the kar i can understand, mama said aswell. But fucking one. They grow dumb in denmark

AllWithinMyMonster said:
mardy your an idiot. you dont like metallica vids, yet you mention their best ones? whiskey in the kar i can understand, mama said aswell. But fucking one. They grow dumb in denmark
:lol: I dont like them, I did not enjoy them very well. Therefore, I mention them. Maybe if I see them again, I'll change my mind.
No wait, I think the Enter Sandman sucks shit IMO.
Another thing moron, I'm not a fucking dane.

*braces for bad rep from this one*

I'd say by far the worst videos I have ever seen are the Iron Maiden videos Headbangers Ball have played and have been playing recently. I don't know what's worse, seeing Bruce Dickinson strut and stomp around like a Riverdancing bitch with the grace of a cow or hearing the absolutely dreadful repetitive and horribly written cock rock behind the blinding images.

ozzy - bark at the moon
van halen - jump
all the new iron maiden vidoes with the stupid cartoons in them
any nu-metal videos
metallica - frantic

blah blah ive pretty much said what everyone else has heh

Metallica - St Anger, Whisky In The Jar, Frantic (haven't seen it but I know fine it'll be shit cos Metallica suck cheesy penis these days).
Iron Maiden - Virus, that really IS a horrible horrible video (and song).

LuminousAether said:
*braces for bad rep from this one*

I'd say by far the worst videos I have ever seen are the Iron Maiden videos Headbangers Ball have played and have been playing recently. I don't know what's worse, seeing Bruce Dickinson strut and stomp around like a Riverdancing bitch with the grace of a cow or hearing the absolutely dreadful repetitive and horribly written cock rock behind the blinding images.

:bah: I fear there is no help for you my son. You just won't allow yourself to embrace the true Gods Of Metal. One day you will kneel at the altar of Brucey!!
:bah:

That Hecate Entroned video is shameful. Five twats holding flaming torches in broad daylight, all shot on their Mum's camcorder...

They blamed the label for it though, and even slagged off the director in the credits of their next album.

Hmmm, I am surprised that no one has mentioned that Dio video I have seen lately. Song is called "Push" or something? I mean, the part at the beginning with Jack Black (is that who that is?) is hilarious (pass me the bowl, you're a bringer of reefer!!!), but the video on the whole is totally embarrasing. I literally cringe when I watch it.

For me, Metallica sucks in general. They did some good stuff on their earlier work, but not enough to justify their existence.

I keep having arguements with a friend of mine who likes them a lot. He actually had the balls to say St. Anger would be considered best album of the year.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Ah ha ha ha!!!! :lol:

Considered by whom? Trendy music channels and magazines trying to boost crappy sales?
Anyone with ears can hear how utter SHITE St Bob is.

That is what I said, but aparently people keep buying the damn thing.