Shittiest Music Video

Agreed.

Recently there's this Jamacan hip-hop trend that is an insult to reggae artists/rappers, Jamaicans, and the entire Carribean community. Sean Paul and Elephant Man the rist of dem dookie dookies should be shod in dem moufs, dem. Retards.

I can imagine Ziggy Marley pacing in his room wondering if shooting those analcunts is worth staining his father's image over...

AllWithinMyMonster said:
becuz why would a fucking old woman ask about st anger at a fucking store u dimwit. anyways thats not the point. you said whats a matter daddy didnt love me enough? Maybe. But i think your problem is. Daddy loved you "too" much.

The point is , stupid - I was simply buying food but the old woman had obviously heard the obscenity that is "St Anger" and it had affected her so much she couldn't stop telling people how shite it is. Idiot. She was wearing an Iron Maiden T shirt and no underwear too BTW. In fact, it was your mum (that should appeal to your "hilarious" sense of humour nobnose).
And I wasn't buying condoms - I only ever buy them from vending machines cos I'm embarrassed otherwise. :lol:

Reactions: MightyDrynwhyl
Guardian of Darkness said:
Here, for mainly my own amusement, is a brief impression of you:

lol takinthepenisback u idot do u have an ugly g/f becuz u sure cant get any britney spears chix. r u gay? duz ur daddy touch you at night? looks like it. y do u mock me 4 liking st anger? i dont mock your tastes. OPETH SUCK OMG Y DOES NE1 LIKE DIMMU BORGIR OH DYING FECAL GOD DAMMIT Y WONT ANYONE LISTEN 2 MY OPINIONS?! i dont like the people at this board cept the ones that agree with me. just give st anger a chance!!!!!! its an incredble album! U DONT LIKE IT? WTF R U ON? U WOUDNLT NO GOOD MUSIC IF IT HIT U IN THE FACE, I BET UR GF WAS HIT IN THE FACE THOUGH? OR IS IT BF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Ha ha!! That made me laugh! :lol: Hey, wait a minute...Takinthepenisback :eek:

Some fuckwit gave me bad rep in this thread saying "your such a fag" - I guess it was Monster as he can't grasp the fact that "you are" isn't the same thing as "your". Anyway, it showed up as a white dot, which means it didn't even affect my rep points, so it was a waste of time! :lol: Well done, sign your name next time you penis.

Yea it was me who gave you a bad rep. Why are you so ashamed to by condoms other than fromn a vending machine? Are you afraid the korean clerk will look at you in disbelief and say. "Who weel luv u long time little boy?" And I'm wondering the same thing. How can an egotestical (thats right egotestical) metallica fagboy get a girl? How old are you takingthestd'sback? I'm highly curious on finding out what age demographic im going up against. Sounds like preteen category if you want to ask me.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Yea it was me who gave you a bad rep. Why are you so ashamed to by condoms other than fromn a vending machine? Are you afraid the korean clerk will look at you in disbelief and say. "Who weel luv u long time little boy?" And I'm wondering the same thing. How can an egotestical (thats right egotestical) metallica fagboy get a girl? How old are you takingthestd'sback? I'm highly curious on finding out what age demographic im going up against. Sounds like preteen category if you want to ask me.

What the hell are you talking about?

AllWithinMyMonster said:

Intellectually, I'm about 70+ years ahead of you

AllWithinMyMonster said:
st anger kicks ass.. but we all know that to be true so im gonna stop beating the proverbial dead horse. or wait thats takinthemusicback's mother...make that "beating the dead whore". takingitupthepoopershooter you say frantic vid sucks without even seeing it? your a metallica fagboy (opposite of fanboy) and your a maiden fanboy. you get all hot under the collar when someone insults that high pitch balless wonder bruce lackofadick inson. "Oh maidens so much better because their not on mtv" Oh look at me im so underground. Shut your pot of gold collecting ass up for once you fleshy flute toting titmouse. Nobody wants to here from you. You have about as much intelligence as guardian of darkness. You fucks no nothing of the supreme power which is Metallica. Have you ever been to a concert? No owning cunning stunts does not count. You give st anger 1 listen and your like. oh this is shit. no solos let me go cry while piss drips out of my eye sockets. Shit i gave fucking opeth a 1000 chances. i didnt grasp their musical prowess without opening up my soul mothafucka. But im glad i did. you fuckers cant even appreciate the loads. "Their not metal their for they suck" Tell me a fucking song like low man's lyric sucks. Tell me it to my face. you'll be drinking out of a fucking straw for 2 weeks. You sonsoffaggetts think anything underground is good, and anything popular is shit. I on the other think anything that is good is good, what is shit is shit. Much like philosphy. A is A. A can not be B. A is A. you fuckign numbnutting incubating eunichs! Go get laid and maybe itll open up your hearts. You hate popular music because thats what all the pretty girls listen to. You disdain for the opposite sex has lead you to a alive of subpar music. You think bumping the kermit the frog esque sounds of dying fecal (fetus) is going to make the pain go away? the pain of being shunned from society. I went to the opeth board. Their was a post entitled "post your pics here" or something of that nature. I gaze through a dozen or so pictures. I;ve never in my wildest dreams or in all my years have seen so many ugly fucking faces! Do you guys tan? You need to! Do you guys work out? You need too. Fucking how about proper grooming methods?!?! All i see is a bunch of uncooth slobs on a message board putting down my fucking band that means more to me than life its fucking self. Fran tic tic toc? Did it ever occur to you that it has to do with time running out? Pretty appropriate lyric in my opinion. Nope you guys like psuedo intelligent lyrics like "drink blood from this chalice and hail o lucifer. fucking get real you fucking sissys. you think your fucking hard. i'd pound all your faces into oblivion. but if i did that i'd go to jail for hitting fucking minors. the avg user on here is 14. metallicas been playing while you fuckers were sucking on your daddy's nipple. oh wait that's your mom with facial hair! get some nair and get a clue. Metallica is fucking Lord of metal. Shit they can fucking play britney spears music. NoTHING can tarnish them. They made ride the lightning, master or puppets, fucking and justice. They're legacy has been made. Nothing can crumble it. If you fags spent the amount of time you do bashing metallica on improving your life (education, physical fitness, grooming, getting a higher paying job,) you might have a chance of getting laid. It's a dim chance. But a chance nonetheless. So remember cumtarts. Metallica is Legendary, Metallica is Great, and Metallica is LIFE \m/

The End...You may continue with your regularly scheduled squabbles and below par banter.
you are now my favorite UM poster!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
st anger kicks ass.. but we all know that to be true so im gonna stop beating the proverbial dead horse. or wait thats takinthemusicback's mother...make that "beating the dead whore". takingitupthepoopershooter you say frantic vid sucks without even seeing it? your a metallica fagboy (opposite of fanboy) and your a maiden fanboy. you get all hot under the collar when someone insults that high pitch balless wonder bruce lackofadick inson. "Oh maidens so much better because their not on mtv" Oh look at me im so underground. Shut your pot of gold collecting ass up for once you fleshy flute toting titmouse. Nobody wants to here from you. You have about as much intelligence as guardian of darkness. You fucks no nothing of the supreme power which is Metallica. Have you ever been to a concert? No owning cunning stunts does not count. You give st anger 1 listen and your like. oh this is shit. no solos let me go cry while piss drips out of my eye sockets. Shit i gave fucking opeth a 1000 chances. i didnt grasp their musical prowess without opening up my soul mothafucka. But im glad i did. you fuckers cant even appreciate the loads. "Their not metal their for they suck" Tell me a fucking song like low man's lyric sucks. Tell me it to my face. you'll be drinking out of a fucking straw for 2 weeks. You sonsoffaggetts think anything underground is good, and anything popular is shit. I on the other think anything that is good is good, what is shit is shit. Much like philosphy. A is A. A can not be B. A is A. you fuckign numbnutting incubating eunichs! Go get laid and maybe itll open up your hearts. You hate popular music because thats what all the pretty girls listen to. You disdain for the opposite sex has lead you to a alive of subpar music. You think bumping the kermit the frog esque sounds of dying fecal (fetus) is going to make the pain go away? the pain of being shunned from society. I went to the opeth board. Their was a post entitled "post your pics here" or something of that nature. I gaze through a dozen or so pictures. I;ve never in my wildest dreams or in all my years have seen so many ugly fucking faces! Do you guys tan? You need to! Do you guys work out? You need too. Fucking how about proper grooming methods?!?! All i see is a bunch of uncooth slobs on a message board putting down my fucking band that means more to me than life its fucking self. Fran tic tic toc? Did it ever occur to you that it has to do with time running out? Pretty appropriate lyric in my opinion. Nope you guys like psuedo intelligent lyrics like "drink blood from this chalice and hail o lucifer. fucking get real you fucking sissys. you think your fucking hard. i'd pound all your faces into oblivion. but if i did that i'd go to jail for hitting fucking minors. the avg user on here is 14. metallicas been playing while you fuckers were sucking on your daddy's nipple. oh wait that's your mom with facial hair! get some nair and get a clue. Metallica is fucking Lord of metal. Shit they can fucking play britney spears music. NoTHING can tarnish them. They made ride the lightning, master or puppets, fucking and justice. They're legacy has been made. Nothing can crumble it. If you fags spent the amount of time you do bashing metallica on improving your life (education, physical fitness, grooming, getting a higher paying job,) you might have a chance of getting laid. It's a dim chance. But a chance nonetheless. So remember cumtarts. Metallica is Legendary, Metallica is Great, and Metallica is LIFE \m/

The End...You may continue with your regularly scheduled squabbles and below par banter.

Wow! You know what this little rant reminds me of? Its a saying I take very much to heart and its a tragedy no one else does: If You can't say anything intelligent, don't say anything at all!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
How can an egotestical (thats right egotestical) .

I'm 26. Your crap attempt at being clever there :rolleyes: failed dismally, as testical is actually spelled TESTICLE. So you should have written egotesticle - that would have made more sense to anyone with a basic grasp of spelling. You STUPID, THICK fuck.
How many times are you going to say you're leaving the forum? Just fuck off, you're only going to get flamed repeatedly.
BTW I don't know if I mentioned it, but St Anger is bag of shite, and it's also a total sellout by a bunch of money grabbing clowns. :Smug: