Shoes

eternalhours

Apr 1, 2003
Peterborough, UK
www.faceparty.com
What sort of shoes does everyone wear? :)
I'm shopping for some.. I don't like wearing New Rocks, I don't think I'd look right in them anyway :bah: *curses her smallness*
I found some Eliot Macbeth's but they're mens shoes, and they start at Size 8 :cry: Then I found some all Black Converse shoes I wanted.. but they don't deliver to the UK :(

I wear the conventional "skater shoes". I use to ride (trails/street, on my bike, that ESPN stuff, but to a way lesser degree) so I have been wearing them for a while. The Etnies Mike Valleley model kicks ass.

90% of the time I wear my black New Balance shoes. Best, most comfortable shoes ever.

Recently I purchased a pair of Diadora sandals which I wear when I go to the pool.

I have non-sporty shows but I wear them about 3 times a year.

Oh wait. You're a girl. In that case, talking about my shoes is irrelevant, since shoes are to women what video games are to geeky men.

All of my games are warezed, though. So I still can't help you.

I wear skater shoes too because they're comfy. Just bought another pair of Vans a couple days ago.

I wear these:

382571.jpg

or these:

drmartens30blkd.jpg

Period.

:)

Reactions: Arch
squarenothing66 said:
I wear the conventional "skater shoes". I use to ride (trails/street, on my bike, that ESPN stuff, but to a way lesser degree) so I have been wearing them for a while. The Etnies Mike Valleley model kicks ass.

Sweet.
My boyfriend has been riding for over 10 years (mostly at skateparks now) and he bought me Etnies 'Rooftops'. I know, I don't BMX, which makes me a poser for wearing them, but they are just so damn comfortable.

Digital Prophecy said:
Sweet.
My boyfriend has been riding for over 10 years (mostly at skateparks now) and he bought me Etnies 'Rooftops'. I know, I don't BMX, which makes me a poser for wearing them, but they are just so damn comfortable.
Fuck what everyone else says.

I haven't been skating for a couple of years now, but that STILL doesn't stop me from wearing the most comfortable style of shoe in the universe. :Smug:

I need more shoes to be honest (last thing in the world you'd expect a guy to say :rolleyes: )

Usually I have two pair of Skeg Shoes (one for skating and one 'dress shoe') a pair of runners (not necessarily clean, but GOOD for running), umm... a pair of soccer boots if I'm still playing, one other pair of dress/workwear shoe (if I can't get away with wearing a pair of black skeg shoes) and the BEST PAIR of thongs/sandals in the world.... complete with AIRSOLES! :D

i wear trainers.. at the moment i just got sum black DC things, or some cheap rip off dr martins/millatary boot things,

i'd like a pair of new rocks but i usually just wear baggy jean things and i doubt they'd look right

Im desperately looking for shoes. I want all-black, simple shoes. That look kinda metal. Ive never tried boots because they're not my style. Id like all-black skater shoes but they're nowhere to be found. Ive been to about 12 stores in 3 cities...
Does anyone have any ideas? :|