Shoes

Lady Vampy said:
Steve420: Try being a girl with size 9 feet (UK size).
women can wear mens shoes.. most of em,
men cant wear womens..... :loco: or can they...
it's kinda hard finding shoes too, i want a pair of new rocks but im size 12 (uk) and not many places have a veriety in size 12 just the odd pair

I'm size 16 4-6E (US)
are you an ugly bald laker that does pepsi commercials? yer feet are almost as long as both of mine put together, but theyre only a couple inches wider... one of my ex's used to have swim fins that size (luckily he didnt live up to the big feet big hands rule or id never be able to walk again:p ) i dont remember the name of the place but the place he went to had a decent selection that size-they were pretty expensive though. if im unfortunate enough to see him i'll try n get the name of the place for ya.

epi5ode666 said:
women can wear mens shoes.. most of em,
men cant wear womens..... :loco: or can they...
it's kinda hard finding shoes too, i want a pair of new rocks but im size 12 (uk) and not many places have a veriety in size 12 just the odd pair
You can't get feminine looking men's shoes though can you? Most women's shoes only go up to a seven or eight. If you're wanting New Rocks in size 11 why not try getting them online? I'm sure I've seen them on sale in that size on their official site.

Either these:

2632_BKS.jpg

or these:

nb-608.jpg

Lady Vampy said:
You can't get feminine looking men's shoes though can you? Most women's shoes only go up to a seven or eight. If you're wanting New Rocks in size 11 why not try getting them online? I'm sure I've seen them on sale in that size on their official site.
Can you post the link to their site? Please and Thank you :D

Reactions: Lady Vampy