Show off your collection here!

I have over 5,000 cds, about 1,700 cassettes and 900 LPs. This is one of my walls in my apartment, which has about 1,800 of the CDs. I have another whole wall and 9 full cd "road cases" and a bunch more all over.

KreatorBigWall.sized.jpg

I definitely do NOT have all my CDs or other stuff typed in on my site yet, but this is a lot of it:

http://www.photomistress.com/musiccollection/

The pictures on the walls are photos I have taken of Kreator and put into collages. I actually have another limited poster in place of the chic poster in this photo, since this pic was taken a couple years ago. If I ever have enough time, I will post my entire Savatage, Kreator, Immortal collections.

Ok so when I went to search my cd's to take pics of them to post here I noticed that I'm missing a whole bunch! I need to ask my friends to give me back the cd's I let them borrow.

Anyway, you could say I'm a Maiden head.
IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

There was a very cool shotglass that came with this but my drunk ass broke it.
IMG_0557.jpg

Here's some Maiden related material.
Bruce's solo stuff:
IMG_0563.jpg

Blaze & DiAnno stuff:
IMG_0564.jpg

Adrian Smith solo stuff, Janick's first band Whitespirit, random tribute cd's and some dvds:
IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

You could also say that I like Dio a bit:
IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

Some Dio related stuff:
IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

Since we were talking about Rainbow earlier this month.....
IMG_0569.jpg

Oh and I like Deep Purple too!
IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

And of course I can't leave out the locals.
IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Wow! Very cool stuff from everyone! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a problem! :D

I really like how testofwills has the Immortal stuff displayed - very cool!

Jose, good stuff indeed!
The first Maiden remasters on CASTLE are better than the Sanctuary.
They each came with a bonus disc which included the b-sides for that album.
I will have to photograph my Maiden collection too.

Jose, good stuff indeed!
The first Maiden remasters on CASTLE are better than the Sanctuary.
They each came with a bonus disc which included the b-sides for that album.
I will have to photograph my Maiden collection too.

Except if you have that Eddie's Archives box set, which includes the 2-disc B-side collection.

I love the Beast over Hammersmith live set from that box.

Except if you have that Eddie's Archives box set, which includes the 2-disc B-side collection.

I love the Beast over Hammersmith live set from that box.

Yeah that Eddie's archive set has some VERY cool stuff on it. There's a live set that they did at Donington with DiAnno and when they play Killeers they totally fuck it up!
Funny.

The Beast over Hammersmith cd alone is worth the price, rarely do you hear Dave Murray do a guitar solo spot live and you get to hear a lot of those DiAnno tunes withh Dickinson singing them. :headbang: