Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

I've already posted this a little while ago in another thread.
But I don't mind posting again :Spin:

Control room:
1.jpg

Live room:
2.jpg

i'm definitely a "nothing" guy(at least in my control room) :lol:

That's next on my list of where to spend my money though. Plus there are some really cool things i could do treatment wise to make my control room look cooler

Yeah man, I noticed. However, you're still churning out great mixes. It's just interesting to see people working in different environments with either a fuckload of treatment, or fuck all treatment. I've got some, but I reckon I'd be just as well having none, it's not very good. However, this weekend, I'll be doing new corner traps for my room. This time I'll be going floor to ceiling. My Rocksilk RS60 (RW5 equivalent) will be here by the end of the week hopefully.

I was hoping to make a start on the frames tomorrow but we're supporting Stiff Little Fingers at a gig. Cool!

Is that a toft atb 24? How's it sound?

Yeah. It's ok, EQs are great. It's got all the routings and whatnot that we need. Some small issues here and there, nothing that'll stop a session, though.

We first thought of going with the 32, but luckily we didn't, because it would have been just too much.

Can't really compare it too much with other desks as I haven't that much experience with 'em. (Just a few hours with AWS900+ and an Amek Media51)
But I do like it better than the Mackie 8-Bus or anything by Behringer... :)

Cool synth Vespiz!
Got a CS-50 and dream of the 80, but the price....How much did you paid it?
Love it for siren and lead with portamento, and the classy vibes.
I just add an Oberheim OBXa... WOW crazy heavy massive drone sub lows with a very dark vibe! love it! If you're into vintage synth you should try one.
And nice place!

Cool synth Vespiz!
Got a CS-50 and dream of the 80, but the price....How much did you paid it?
Love it for siren and lead with portamento, and the classy vibes.
I just add an Oberheim OBXa... WOW crazy heavy massive drone sub lows with a very dark vibe! love it! If you're into vintage synth you should try one.
And nice place!

Thanks!

Too much, according to some people! :D I'm not gonna say the amount, but I got it from RL Music in UK, who do a full restoration and.. well, a premium price for a premium service.

I've always wanted to try out an OBXa, but not many around here...

If it's well restored and you've got no problem then it's good deal even with high price, cause they are pretty rare too find, even more in a good shape... I paid my CS-50 1400€ (should be 2500), but I've got to do some soldering and it was pretty difficult to find what to fix! Now it's working, but when it's too hot in the studio, it begins to saturate and do strange things...??...

OBXa is one of the biggest sounding synth I ever heard, really worth the price.
I may take some pictures of my studio tomorrow to post them here ;)

Thanx!
I had a Retro Sta-level and an Aurora Audio GTQ2 that I sold to buy those synths...I'm more a musician/composer than a mixer... i'm selling a Sontec too, you can see it under the JX-8P... But this eq is so great, I may tell to my wife nobody wants it, so I have to keep it! lol
( the more I think about it and the more I thinks i'll keep for real!)