Show us your studio 2011 [room / racks / backline]

Nothing fancy about mine:

bg4m8i.jpg

RTA Producers Station with the top shelf removed. I did the same thing. :D

*Edit* He's just got his monitors in front of and shit onotop of the shelf in the back it looks like. Still way too high to be putting monitors (screens, not speakers) on!

RTA Producers Station with the top shelf removed. I did the same thing. :D

*Edit* He's just got his monitors in front of and shit onotop of the shelf in the back it looks like. Still way too high to be putting monitors (screens, not speakers) on!

Exactly. It's really a shame but it's impossible to work with screens so high (especially 30" screens). Definitely shouldn't have bought this one.

Although it's not bad, and the wheels make it movable (when I need to access the lower shelves of my cd walls for example). I tried removing the top plate but then figured out that I could use that extra space which is just "calling for mess" (the more space available I have the more mess I get...). So I got stuff in the rack behind the right screen (stuff I never need to access or very rarely: power conditioner, fireface, powercore - although now the poco is in its box waiting for someone to buy it from me... pleeeeeeease... anyone?) and use some crappy speakers as stands for the NS10s.

Hey Brett...those don't look like Mackie HR824s to me ;)

When did you make the switch? Update your website :p