Show us your studio 2012 [room / racks / backline]

Hi Guys ! we are in 2013 but i though i could just bump the didaceted thread of 2012 :Spin:

Ignition Prod is located in Geneva Switzerland !
We just opened the studio... still doing test sessions to iron everything out !

I only got pics from the CR at the moment ! Live room will follow

if you guys dig our set up feel free to contact us : ignitionprod@gmail.com

Sorry for the crappy pics... haven't got the time to book a pro to do it yet

Timeline.jpg

for more : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.143781902444296.30735.127111650777988&type=3

Sweet Audient Desk, man! I have the small 2802 Audient Dual Layer + ASP008 (16 Audient Pres all in all) which actually replaced a big Trident Console in my Studio. Couldn't be happier with the Audio Quality. Superb Pres and the routing on their stuff is mindblowingly well though out!

Sweet Audient Desk, man! I have the small 2802 Audient Dual Layer + ASP008 (16 Audient Pres all in all) which actually replaced a big Trident Console in my Studio. Couldn't be happier with the Audio Quality. Superb Pres and the routing on their stuff is mindblowingly well though out!

Thanks dude

Yeah routing is really good ! i went from hybrid setup to this and it's really a different approach... but the fact that you can do a lot of parallel routing really open a lots of possibilities

Dual layer is really handy too for bus automations !

Not entirely sold on the preamps, especially for heavy guitars but i think i just need to spend more time toying around to find their sweet spot

Yeah, I use Amek 9098, Pre 73 or (old) Joemeek for heavy guitars. But the Audients are killer on drums, acoustic stuff and "clean" vocal recordings...

Just installed some more acoustic treatment and more lights in my studio. I just need this sort of vibe to feel comfortable...

Control Room

Control%20Room.JPG

Recording Room

Recording%20Room.JPG

Funky Animal, that drum kit just looks as though it's waiting to be played! I think that's a key thing about studios, they have to be inviting in a way you want to spend time there, not a damp, dark shit hole where you'd rather be somewhere else.

I'm currently building and sound treating my room, will have photos up in a month or so.

Shitty cellphone photo for the moment, better photos coming soon.

541609_494102943981757_278764882_n.jpg

We just finished up the system finally!

Same Pres:
BAE API 312
Focusrite Octo

Protools HDX

Avid Artist Series Controllers

ELO Touch Screen (To be replaced as soon as the Raven MTi Ships in June)

3 x 32" Monitors up top

Loving the setup :)

Looks awesome! Please post more :)

Shitty cellphone photo for the moment, better photos coming soon.

541609_494102943981757_278764882_n.jpg

We just finished up the system finally!

Same Pres:
BAE API 312
Focusrite Octo

Protools HDX

Avid Artist Series Controllers

ELO Touch Screen (To be replaced as soon as the Raven MTi Ships in June)

3 x 32" Monitors up top

Loving the setup :)

Got my room all cleaned up and the new stands I built last week set up...

1008590_643291345681692_764373777_o.jpg

Been A/Bing the S2As and the HS80Ms all day and I hate to say it, but so far I'm liking the $700 Yamahas a lot more than the $5000 Adams... :cry: