Show us your studio 2011 [room / racks / backline]

Nice, not at all what I expected to be mentioned!

Would love to see the live room/amp stable if you've got pics of either handy! Any cabs mic'd would be cool as well, not sure at all how you guys generally go about getting guitar tones, for the most part.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw those pics is that either your flash is really unforgiving, or you need to clean up more often or hire somebody to do it :lol:

I kinda dig how there's just stuff laying around, like in a "oh, I totally forgot that we had this too" kind of way.

House of Loud Pictures=Pure Win

Thank you very much.

Refreshing not to see a single Mesa/Boogie product in any of those pictures, and a lot of love for Neve gear. Nothing like a Neve and a Royer to smooth out the highs 'eh?

Can't wait to hear what's in the works.

If I remember to do so...once I get settled in over in Spokane (living with the_Drip now), and I get it all arranged up, I'll post pics.

EDIT: I'll pull his leg to get him to post his too. It'll be a lot of shared space anyways.

not really my cup of tea ;) sounds not bad imho, but somekind of life-less with a strage treble-content. but it really cuts-throug in live-situations. the other guitarist loves it, i prefer my recto (vintage-mode).