Shroud/Withersoul Split Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i really want the cd out by then, but i think as an afterthought, i would be wise to have the credit given where it is due. the cd will be around much longer than the show, and we will have plenty of time to book new shows together. what are the chances of the cd actually being able to make the deadline anyway? they re open on the 2nd? that gives them 13 days?
don't they really only need 10 days?

After ALL the last minute fixes the printing is in process... the master should be done.. what by end of this week/ early next week/ we'll miss the show deadline but.. everyone agreed on that being ok to make up for some mistakes. Lets get those masters done!

yahoo! it's almost done!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

now to enjoy the excesses of doom metal fame.... coke off of hookers asses, champange, expensive meals...

oh wait nevermind wrong style of music....for doom metal it's actually sweaty overweight dudes offering you a half drankMilwaukee's Beast and scraping up change for the dollar menu at McDonald's! :)

you think?

i'm not really sure what i think yet.i haven't had a real chance to listen to them yet. we were recording skepticism all weekend. fucking 35 hours in 3 day. my ears are wasted. i need to listen today. we have my vocals tonight and mix/master on thursday! i think the skeptijism sounds better than the split so far. we used a new studio, and the guy is amazing!

i know the feeling... my brain is pretty shredded from listening to the same three songs over and over again.. I keep listening too closely and thinking everything is wrong...haha

dan of bereavement said:
relax acehole!

if I relax my hole I'll stick you out of house and home just like Dan C did on the way back from the show! hehe

Somebody has to push you guys - remember the ad comes out Jan 31 and we are giving out 10 cds. So Metal Maniacs wants me to send them the cds by then. So umm go figure slow pokes... if you guys needed 3 months then why did you push to have the cd out for the show? Why did you all see the giveaway ad and now are rolling around blissfully in your mud? :Spin: It is just hard when I ask you to commit to something and you find it easy to blow by deadlines, I'm responsible for things as well... telling places when things will be out/done.

If I post timetables and deadlines would that help for you to remember? or even give any sense of urgency to deadlines you agree on? If I take a laxative (ease up) will you guys promise me you'd eat more fiber (firm up your memories on why we agreed on due dates)? :D

Jeez, and you think you can handle a manager for Shroud? hehe I'm probably the easiest guy you'll find backing you up.. helping getting your stuff out.

PS. call me if you are playing xbox (before 10:30pm).. I'll kick yer ass on halo or try hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.