Shroud/Withersoul Split Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of all this sexual tension between you two... it's time you consumate this thing...

I mean really..dan...did you really have a keep drooling & staring at jeremy while he was passed out on the bed this past weekend? And god knows what jeremy was doing behind the merch booth when shroud was playing...
:)

ha ha ha, actually bill, i was drooling over you baby! and i know exactly what jeremy was doing.

jeremy, there's a mcdonalds, what do we do?

listeeennn oooolllldd maaannnnn!

ha ha ha, that was priceless!!!!!!! dan was outta controll this weekend!!! ha hah a

thorn n vine said:
Yeah, the vodka/151 went right to my head. I think Mike got a bit excited too easily though. HA HA HA.

Hey Jeremy, I finally logged in...

Good to see you on board! Dan is here, Mike is here I think I recall.
Now maybe Marky Mark and Julie?
Wow. you guys can even have your own threads/areas if you wanted.. to plan.. to organize.. etc

until Mark gets you a band planning forum... zzzzz

Withersoul said:
Here's a new mastering job for our songs, it's a bit heavier this time... I need to hear some feedback on it..because my ears are completely destroyed from listening to these songs so much. Can anyone listen to it really soon...we need to know so we can get this sent off to Magnetic Air as soon as possible...

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3V9ZWE01ZCY4T1XKOTIOZNJK1A

damn guys, mix is very good! i think maybe a little more on guitars volume wise. and maybe a hair more low end in the guitar eq. but you guys are more of a drum heavy mix, and i am way pickey, and if you listen to me, it may take another year lol. i say put it out. i know on our mix, i will never be happy, thus that is why i have singed off on our end. done, good enough!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: by the way, what did you guys use for drums, triggers?

Thanks man...we're getting an "engineer" alternate mix on saturday, just to give us a counterpoint to our current master.. So we should finally sign off on the one we like on sunday. And we'll next day mail it on monday to Magnetic Air...
I'm totally picky as well..I wish there were some things I could change, but I'm never completely satisfied with anything when it comes to recording. I'm definately happy how it's turned out so far...

With the kick drums, we blended the natural kicks with triggers..we've never tried that before and it turned out really well...

not sure if you can mail it to Mag Air.. someone needs to combine it first and according to Andy Happel - anyone can do it. Just use red book audio and a slow burning speed. Mag Air doesn't do that - or they'd charge us.. Andy, Kevin or any computer tech can do it.

did anyone see the last email andy said about combining the masters? anyhow, aside from William's superstition :) I guess Andy can combine them and that way he can check the volumes etc. But he'll be doing the same technique I'd be doing to combine them. go figure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.