Shroud/Withersoul Split Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like William is going to mail their master to Andy - so he'll need to get Andy's mailing address. Andy will pretty much do the same thing I would have done - combine them into a red book audio cd at a slow burning speed. So it's just an extra step. Oh well, it could be worse- we could be using a carrier pigeon to deliver the cd.

Oak Knoll said:
sounds like William is going to mail their master to Andy - so he'll need to get Andy's mailing address. Andy will pretty much do the same thing I would have done - combine them into a red book audio cd at a slow burning speed. So it's just an extra step. Oh well, it could be worse- we could be using a carrier pigeon to deliver the cd.

dude, the thing is, no offence, but i trust andy more than you, and i really don't have the most faith in you as far as the song id number/crossfade on "hue" and maybe you do know how do do these things, but i would much rather have a "proffesional" doing this shit. and if there happen to be different volume issues, andy can adjust accordingly. either way, i think it's just a good idea overall. and it's only 75 bucks. if you think about the amount of money that withersoul and shroud spent on recording....75 bucks is nothing and a worthy investment.

bill, what ever you feel comfortable with as far as mailing or sending the files, so long as we get the stuff there for thursday or friday, i think everything will be fine. and i gave you the number, feel free to call andy with any questions you may have.

yayeee, sooooo fucking close!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!

our nightmare is almost over lol

Ok...I talked to Kevin and we're going to send the .wav files to Andy... I was convinced that this would be a better way of handling things and would help the sound quality too (as opposed to sending a cd). So as soon as I can get Dan (our guitarist) to sign off on this mix...we'll be done!!!!!!!!

uh, I'm just chatting with Bill.. should be going out soon to the plant for pressing. We just need to be patient with Bill a tad more- maybe a couple more hours.. help him cope with the same feelings of second guessing the recording.

all good, that wasn't directed at bill and the guys, just saying how i really cant wait to put this beotch to bed!

and bill, your stuff sounds killer man, just minor shit, just me being pickey, i am a nazi, and could spend another 5 years picking our songs apart lol!

it's all good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.