Sirius Conjuration

o_O Gah. I knew I should have taken Sirius over XM.

EDIT: TGC is the last track of the album... so that's probably why it seems deliberately conclusively brutal. I don't think that should be used as a representation of all the material until it's all available

Not very fitting, but since you mentioned it, the new Clutch album is really good.

I've found some guy with Ghost Reveries supposedly on Soulseek, but I guess I'll find out if it's legit or not. Obviously I'm going to buy it when it comes out, so please don't hound me for downloading music ;) I own every Opeth album. One of the few bands... them and Clutch ;)

And Kyuss.

But, I'm rambling. And I'm hungry.

Time to hit the drive - thru.

Pseud0 said:
so are the keyboards like children of bodom? :)

No, the keyboards are nothing like COB. They aren't symphonic. Just adds atmosphere. They are real creepy sounding, perhaps kinda like some King Diamond songs. I appologize if I'm totally off there, for I haven't had any King Diamond in my cd player for over a year now. Either way, the keyboards aren't cheesy.

I so hate waiting for tracks on internet radio but hell its Opeth!

I hope the track is very :hotjump: because Opeth being :OMG: is part of the course now :wave:

£xil on t}{£ Fa\\ said:
I'm waiting too for the new track with this radio on and i find it difficult cause I find most of the songs they're playing really boring but i'll not quit until i've heard one new song.

It maybe that they will only play it when Amy S is on Hard Attack, and who knows when that is! She did play it last night on Jose's show, so let's hope atleast he will keep repeating it. Here is the Hard Attack weekly schedule (apparently no schedule for thursday?):

Weekly Schedule
Schedule is subject to change. Times are in Eastern Standard Time (ET) except where noted.

DJs You'll Hear Monday:
Kal
(7 am - 1 pm ET)
Ian Christe
(1 pm - 7 pm ET)
Mario
(7 pm - 1 am ET)

DJs You'll Hear Tuesdays:
Kal
(7 am - 1 pm ET)
Tom Rock
(1 pm - 7 pm ET)
José
(7 pm - 9 pm ET)
Ian Christe
(9 pm - 10 pm ET)
José
(10 pm - 1 am ET)

DJs You'll Hear Wednesdays:
Kal
(7 am - 1 pm ET)
Tom Rock
(1 pm - 7 pm ET)
José
(7 pm - 9 pm ET)
Bobby Black
(9 pm - 10 pm ET)
José
(10 pm - 1 am ET)

DJs You'll Hear Fridays:
Bobby Black
(2 am - 3 am ET)
Kal
(7 am - 1 pm ET)
Ian Christe
(1 pm - 2 pm ET)
Tom Rock
(2 pm - 7 pm ET)
José
(7 pm - 1 am ET)

DJs You'll Hear on Saturdays:
Tom Rock
(10 am - 1 pm ET)
José
(1 pm - 7 pm ET)
Mario
(7 pm - 1 am ET)

DJs You'll Hear on Sundays:
Tom Rock
(10 am - 1 pm ET)
Mario
(1 pm - 7 pm ET)
Jen
(7 pm - 1 am ET)

lol, that racism never gets old does it? i can't afford that satallite radio junk or i would try to hear it, i guess i have patience.

Paying $30 a month to hear mostly shit metal is something I'll leave up to the assfuckers here. I, on the otherhand, have people to kill.

Sirius is actually only 12.95 a month if I remember correctly.

Friend of mine has it, "The Strobe" is a good station ;)

Forest of Åsatrú said:
Paying $30 a month to hear mostly shit metal is something I'll leave up to the assfuckers here. I, on the otherhand, have people to kill.

It isn't $30/month. Try around $15. While there is a lot of crap on Hard Attack, they do play some cool stuff everyday which is better than waiting for the once a week, at nearly midnight show run by a college metal head on the campus radio station. And that is if you even have a show like that in your area. For most of the good stuff on satellite, it is on at midnight nearly every night. Anyhow, through all the crap there is good stuff played like Opeth, Slayer, Satyricon, The Haunted, All that Remains, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, At the Gates, Testament, Nile, etc.

The Haunted, All That Remains Suffocation, Nile....That shit is horrible generic death metal....the exact kind of shit metal I was talking about. Thank you for proving my point.

Forest of Åsatrú said:
The Haunted, All That Remains Suffocation, Nile....That shit is horrible generic death metal....the exact kind of shit metal I was talking about. Thank you for proving my point.

I'd like to know then, what do you want to hear on the radio?

Forest of Åsatrú said:
How long was the song? Was it normal Opeth length or what?

I didn't have a stop watch with me, but Jose said that it was 10 minutes of Opeth. It was definately a long song, so we can probably assume that they didn't totally sell out by making shorter, friendlier radio songs on this album.