Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

I won this plug-in from the RecordingReview (7 days of Hell contest). Still waiting for the download from Slate team, but I'm very excited to try this out! :)

Send a support ticket to www.slatedigital.com/support and put att: Alex Siegel, he'll take care of you.

So, will we be able to get the wavs for any deluxe/new samples or not?

Yup. Might take a bit for us to get the server set up, but its already being worked on.

What package do I need to buy to get Trigger and SSD Platinum together, or am I out of luck? Because the most expensive Trigger bundle = the same €€€ for SSD Platinum, so I'm guessing it's not the full package. Can someone elaborate? Thanks!

Just send a support ticket requesting them, and we'll have them available soon.

I did just that, and got this reply email:

Hi Shane,

There are no .wavs that come with Trigger. In about a week or less, you'll be able to download the Trigger instrument maker that will allow you to convert any .wav or .aiff samples you have to work with Trigger.

Alex

So whats the story?

What package do I need to buy to get Trigger and SSD Platinum together, or am I out of luck? Because the most expensive Trigger bundle = the same €€€ for SSD Platinum, so I'm guessing it's not the full package. Can someone elaborate? Thanks!

Trigger Platinum is SSD Platinum minus the cymbals, kontact player, WAV's and GOG's

Trigger Platinum is SSD Platinum minus the cymbals, kontact player, WAV's and GOG's

Surely not !
i bought Trigger Platinum and only got a few samples with it, certainly not as much as comes with SSD Platinum.
Although i was hoping for more, have i been duped or am i right with what i have?

Surely not !
i bought Trigger Platinum and only got a few samples with it, certainly not as much as comes with SSD Platinum.
Although i was hoping for more, have i been duped or am i right with what i have?

Trigger Plat should have all the DRUM (but not cymbal) samples that SSD Plat has, with a couple more from the upcoming SSD Deluxe.

Trigger is for replacing audio with new audio. SSD is for replacing MIDI with audio. Arguably you can use Trigger as a whole virtual instrument drum kit but it'd be a PITA and would lack a lot of SSD's features.

Trigger Plat should have all the DRUM (but not cymbal) samples that SSD Plat has, with a couple more from the upcoming SSD Deluxe.

Trigger is for replacing audio with new audio. SSD is for replacing MIDI with audio. Arguably you can use Trigger as a whole virtual instrument drum kit but it'd be a PITA and would lack a lot of SSD's features.

Yes i know that :rolleyes:
Maybe i should have worded my question a little better,
SSD platinum is of course still a library of drum hits when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of things,
And the post by Trevoire520 suggests that the SSD platinum library is included as part of the trigger library - perhaps converted with the instrument maker we dont have access to yet.

once we have the instrument maker yes we will be able to make trigger instruments using the wavs and maybe even the gogs of platinum,

So my question is: Having bought Trigger platinum should i have recieved a library consisting of hits made from SSD platinum as well as the few hits i did get?

Im guessing "no" but i wanted to check ive not been missed out with a larger library,, in which case Trevoire520 is wrong with their statement.

Trigger Platinum comes with about 30 kicks, 45 or so snares and 8 full sets of toms, you should definitely have more than a few samples.

Ok thanks adam il check how much i do have, on first look i didnt think it was very much, but il double check.

EDIT:
Just checked , the reason i wast showing many was the kicks didnt unpack properly - Doh !

Yes i know that :rolleyes:
Maybe i should have worded my question a little better,
SSD platinum is of course still a library of drum hits when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of things,
And the post by Trevoire520 suggests that the SSD platinum library is included as part of the trigger library - perhaps converted with the instrument maker we dont have access to yet.

once we have the instrument maker yes we will be able to make trigger instruments using the wavs and maybe even the gogs of platinum,

So my question is: Having bought Trigger platinum should i have recieved a library consisting of hits made from SSD platinum as well as the few hits i did get?

Im guessing "no" but i wanted to check ive not been missed out with a larger library,, in which case Trevoire520 is wrong with their statement.

Nowhere in Trevoire's post does he suggest it's the same as SSD at all... do you know how to read? :lol:

All he said was it's like SSD, minus the cymbals, minus the player, minus the WAV files and GOG files. He said, in more words, that it's all the shells from SSD. Which, in fact, it is.

Nowhere in Trevoire's post does he suggest it's the same as SSD at all... do you know how to read? :lol:

All he said was it's like SSD, minus the cymbals, minus the player, minus the WAV files and GOG files. He said, in more words, that it's all the shells from SSD. Which, in fact, it is.

Yes i can read thanks, although you have displayed that you cant :lol:

Trevoire520 said - and I quote

Do you see that third word ? Trigger Platinum IS SSD

Anyway his statement lead me to believe i might be missing something thats all,
I dont know why you need to start hurling insults - Backfired on you this time maybe choose you words to be a little more diplomatic or constructive in future.

Yes i can read thanks, although you have displayed that you cant :lol:

Trevoire520 said - and I quote

Do you see that third word ? Trigger Platinum IS SSD

Anyway his statement lead me to believe i might be missing something thats all,
I dont know why you need to start hurling insults - Backfired on you this time maybe choose you words to be a little more diplomatic or constructive in future.

LOL you are fucking retarded man. Trevoire said exactly what I did, AGAIN IN MORE WORDS - TRIGGER = SSD Platinum SHELLS. WHICH IT IS. Are you seriously not getting that?

Trevoire said:

Do you see all those words? :lol:

Do I need to get crayons out for you? Maybe some flash cards? :rolleyes:

You misunderstood Trevoire's post, it's that simple.

Don't bother posting a response I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

HA HA You are such a Douche !

Take a look at yourself and tell me who needs crayons

Don't bother posting a response I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

look at you - (hands over your ears) LA LA LA im not listening to you coz i made a mistake and and cant admit im wrong,

im not interested in what you have to say at all,
what you are arguing about is completely irrelevant to what i asked, the statement i made and the resolution,

minus the cymbals, kontact player, WAV's and GOG's

I dont give a flying F**K about those parts, i know they are not included FFS !

Trevoire520 said - Trigger Platinum is SSD Platinum minus the cymbals, kontact player, WAV's and GOG's

So i wanted to know if i was missing some drum hits that are the same ones from SSD - nothing more nothing less

Morgan C and AdamWathan cleared the whole thing up with their constructive answers half an hour before you came bowling in with your pissy remarks.

Get over yourself FFS !

298994067_5bdd356e05_o.jpg

When requesting wavs via a support ticket, make sure you say are from Sneap Forum.. the guys in customer support are now all in the "know".

sigh...

Guy Who Can't Read said:
Take a look at yourself and tell me who needs crayons

look at you - (hands over your ears) LA LA LA im not listening to you coz i made a mistake and and cant admit im wrong,

I'd rather avoid pages of you continuously being oblivious to the situation, not reading things properly and arguing for no fucking reason and get back on topic if you don't mind. But if you insist...

The only one that is wrong is you. Here's why:

Guy Who Can't Read said:
im not interested in what you have to say at all,
what you are arguing about is completely irrelevant to what i asked, the statement i made and the resolution

Guy Who Can't Read said:
Trevoire520 said - Trigger Platinum is SSD Platinum minus the cymbals, kontact player, WAV's and GOG's

So i wanted to know if i was missing some drum hits that are the same ones from SSD - nothing more nothing less

How in the fuck do you not see what is wrong with this? What I am arguing, and not even arguing - merely pointing out your inability use very basic deductive reasoning with Trevoire's answer - is 100% totally relevant to your stupid ass question. There is no argument, just the fact that you can't fucking read.

You are the one that couldn't figure out from his answer that if you take away the cymbals, Kontakt player, WAVs and GOGs that the only fucking things left would be the the collection of the god damn shell samples. WHAT YOU ASKED ABOUT. If you can't figure that out, well then I dunno what else to say.

Guy Who Can't Read said:
Get over yourself FFS !

You should really talk...

Thanks, it's been fun :rolleyes:

Back OT now? kthx

Still ignoring me? oh that was quick,
Jeez Im bored of you now, i never asked you for help, my concerns were already cleared up before you showed up with your whinging,
You can go back to your corner now until you can find someone else to jump on and annoy with your attitude problem.

Still ignoring me? oh that was quick,
Jeez Im bored of you now, i never asked you for help, my concerns were already cleared up before you showed up with your whinging,
You can go back to your corner now until you can find someone else to jump on and annoy with your attitude problem.

:lol: alllllright brosef. Enjoy being a fucking moron.