Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

Woah, one hell of a shitstorm here.

How about this?

Trigger Platinum comes with the snare, tom and kick samples that are available with SSD Platinum, preloaded into trigger files, aswell as the Trigger sample replacer.

Clear enough?

:lol: alllllright brosef. Enjoy being a fucking moron.

Grow Up !

Woah, one hell of a shitstorm here.

How about this?

Trigger Platinum comes with the snare, tom and kick samples that are available with SSD Platinum, preloaded into trigger files, aswell as the Trigger sample replacer.

Clear enough?

Yes thanks Trevoire520 it was all clear well before 006 showed up.

Sorry Ermz and anyone else, im just interested in the product not a sH@tfight

Hopefully thats the end of it.

even if i had only bad experiences with SSD product i'm gonna trust this company again and purchase TRIGGER.
actually i am broke and i had to lend me some money. i don't own a paypal account and i don'T want to create one.
is there any other chance to purchase? maybe not from slatedigital directly? i's like to pay using master card.

any info?

Brand new to this Trigger plug-in. I saw the Cubase vid on the Leakage Supression option. I'm in Logic Pro, could someone please walk me through that? Sorry if Its n00bish, I just really wanna get it right.

thanks a ton. -avi

Soultrash, you can use Mastercard at our webstore, or you can purchase from one of our retailers such as Sweetwater, Musicians Friend, Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Zen Pro Audio, and more..

Alex

damn, how's this Challenge/Response shit working!?
why didn't i just get a ilok license, or whatever!?
now i got a Challenge code and i have no fucking clue what to do with it!

any ideas?

Hi Soultrash, taken from the "Install Instructions" readme that you receive while downloading TRIGGER:

"In order to download your iLok license to you iLok dongle, please visit the
link that was given to you in your email receipt and enter the required info
including the issued passcode. This will unlock your iLok redemption code.
Use this code via your iLok account's "Redeem License Code". Enter the
iLok code, and then download the license on your iLok dongle."

Alex

Hi Soultrash, taken from the "Install Instructions" readme that you receive while downloading TRIGGER:

"In order to download your iLok license to you iLok dongle, please visit the
link that was given to you in your email receipt and enter the required info
including the issued passcode. This will unlock your iLok redemption code.
Use this code via your iLok account's "Redeem License Code". Enter the
iLok code, and then download the license on your iLok dongle."

Alex

yeah, i read that but it didn't work that way for me.
i didn't got any link, just the redeem code pasted in the email,
so i had no clue that i had to type in the redeem code at the ilok website.

the confusing part about that was that i always got a nag screed popping up which requested a trigger "PURCHASE" i filled in my name, mail etc. then another screen popped up, with strange words written in it.
if i got this right, i kinda had to copy these words and paste them in somewhere (but where?) to get another code or something like that...THIS confused the hell out of me!

but hey finally it worked!:D

not i jus thave to find out how to use TRIGGER
with midi files and how to bring trigger to remember my settings:lol:

cheers
S.

all right everyone...here's the BIG question. I know some of you have found issues you can live with, and some you can't live without.

I got the money for it...so, should i do it?

I tried the demo, i only used it in 2 songs i needed to replace kick and snare and i liked it. i used the leakage thingy and i loved it. But you guys own it, and you have tested it in every possible situation, i need honest opinions.

Is it worth it?

Gracias!

all right everyone...here's the BIG question. I know some of you have found issues you can live with, and some you can't live without.

I tried the demo, i only used it in 2 songs i needed to replace kick and snare and i liked it. i used the leakage thingy and i loved it. But you guys own it, and you have tested it in every possible situation, i need honest opinions.

Is it worth it?

Gracias!

I've only played around with it a little, and I can say that yes, it is worth it. At least the $150 deal was worth it.

Is it worth it?

Gracias!

hmm, i am not sure yet.
i tried it with some clean exported superior 2 audio files.
i had a lof of bad hits flams etc.
i played with the settings for a while, didn't work that good.
seriously has anybody tested trigger in detail!?
i just tried to trigger a fast snare roll thing...sounded very funny:lol:
MIDI isn't working for me also...SSD...SSDD!;)

I've used it on a bunch of recordings now. Been really good on every single one of them. I usually just need to up the re-trigger value to about 50ms.