Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

I can understand frustration about IM not being out yet, I'm a little frustrated...But, if we all had waited or are waiting, then we would have missed the discount, right? I know the guy at the studio I freelance said he checked into it and it was no longer 150 for the upgrade to Trigger?

I'll wait for IM to know I got a nice discount on the plugin.

It's still available for $150. I bought it just now. It won't be for long though. I think Sweetwater is doing the $150 crossgrade until the 31st.

Hi guys, I can really use more "before and after" mp3s.. even a few afters with several drum options. If some kind souls can make some high quality mp3s of this type of thing, I'd love it if you can send the links to me at demos@slatedigital.com

Thanks,
Steven

Steve's obviously fallen out of love with us and we're no longer his favourite forum anymore, for the endless backlash against his poor Trigger release. :lol:

Yeah if I were Steve, I wouldn't come around here anymore. I've been messing with Trigger for the past few days, and I must say for $150 I got a great drum replacement plugin. I don't see why anyone is complaining.

Sure, it may not have everything you WANT, but it does more than it should for the price. And when the insturment maker comes out, it will be even better.

Sure kicks the shit out of apptrigga/drumagog(spelling?)

They're just bitching about false advertising... but it's like... stfu already. How many cunting pages of this shit do we need? And in the spirit of that sentiment, I'm done with this thread!

Although Steven if you're around, I'll do you some before/after examples.

Hey guys.

First off, I still love this forum. I will admit that in recent months there have been some folks who have acted less then professional and slightly disrespectful, but thats a minority. If you have issues with things, there are certain ways to address them in a constructive and professional manner. I certainly have a great respect for the artists in this forum and I'm here to HELP and to learn from you, not to fight with you.

False advertising is a pretty rough way to describe what happened. That would be saying that the Instrument Maker doesn't exist and will never be offered. But you'll be able to use it within a few hours. I delayed the instrument maker because it was more important to get the plugin out, since 90% of the users out there use the included samples. I made changes to the Instrument maker that I was told would take only one week. But because my demands became so detailed, my programmers (who are amazing and hard working guys) took extra care to make it right. And now here we are, three weeks past the release, and its done.

I don't think this situation deserves some of the ill fate that has been spread here, and I certainly can't understand why some here think we had some sort of agenda with all this.

Overall, TRIGGER delivers, and I don't think anyone here can deny that.

I'll be back when the update is done.

freakin box!! i want it to arrive now!!!

It will arive but the box will only be half printed and you'll get half of the physical cd :heh:

(joking dont crucify me :cry:)

On topic though- Will we be able to get the IM today or is it just being uploaded and tested and then we have access to it tomorrow or something?

if you go to slatedigital.com products TRIGGER Downloads

you'll find the Instrument Maker

Steven