Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

I have trigger running on mixes that are sitting at 90-100% CPU usage and it doesn't seem to drift at all. It's wierd to read about issues some are having. It seems to be rock solid for me.

yeah, on many projects I don't have any issues at all, on some I do, dunno why trigger is having hickups on some things and not on others.

I have trigger running on mixes that are sitting at 90-100% CPU usage and it doesn't seem to drift at all. It's wierd to read about issues some are having. It seems to be rock solid for me.

Same here, I had a maxed out mix session going with Trigger on kick, snare and 3 toms, plennnnty of tempo changes and having zero issues.

Well... i'd have a request for a "sample offset" feature..

I just made two custom kick drum samples with the instrument maker, and when I load them in trigger on seperate banks, there is a micro-flam between them. Of course i can go back to the wave editor and guess by how many samples I should shorten the beginning of sample, but that's kind'a not really user friendly :erk:

edit: both are "clicky" typewriter metal kicks, so the flamming really comes out

OK, i have zero issues with Trigger but definetly there are some bugs in the Instrument Maker.
When i try to open a previously saved instrument, it simply Crash.

Another bug that i've found, it's when i try to add more than 3 columns , the little boxes don't appear...i have to type in a second instance and then it
shows the columns right.

I'm on Mac 10.5.8 by the way

OK, i have zero issues with Trigger but definetly there are some bugs in the Instrument Maker.
When i try to open a previously saved instrument, it simply Crash.

Another bug that i've found, it's when i try to add more than 3 columns , the little boxes don't appear...i have to type in a second instance and then it
shows the columns right.

I'm on Mac 10.5.8 by the way
Click on the blue arrow thing on the left of the row, this should make all the colums show up, worked for me anyway. Still should be sorted by SSD though.

Trigger 1.5 update came out today and it's AWESOME.

They added a velocity range control which is the most amazing thing ever. You can basically force it to trigger any sample range in the TCI that you want now, it is SO SO SO SO useful for punching in a fill or something where it gets it 100% right except it accidentally triggers a rimshot for one hit. Now you just adjust the range so that only medium and hard hits are available and it will trigger a hard hit instead of the rimshot.

Loooving this.

They added a velocity range control which is the most amazing thing ever. You can basically force it to trigger any sample range in the TCI that you want now, it is SO SO SO SO useful for punching in a fill or something where it gets it 100% right except it accidentally triggers a rimshot for one hit. Now you just adjust the range so that only medium and hard hits are available and it will trigger a hard hit instead of the rimshot.

Loooving this.

great news but the manual says that I have to delete the old version.
So how do delete trigger 1.1. on osx?

trigger works perfect, thanks adam....

One question. I tried the instrument maker today, it is a drag and drop system?
I ask because it didnt work . I cant put samples in it?!?!

maybe I´m stupid and it is easy to make a sample....help:erk:

Loooving this.

that's awesome! can't wait to try it out. that was pretty much my only beef with trigger (the other one is that I couldn't download the toms-lol been lazy and havent' hit up slate support yet so it's on me I know I'll eventually get em).... thanks to the slate team for actually listening to the customers.