Slate Virtual Mix RACK

Not that psyched after VBC, which I did not enjoy. But what they did with Trigger 2 (and actually offering it free for all Trigger 1 users) deserves a lot of respect.
I'll immediately buy it if it is good though. But being honest, I found myself using "pseudo analog" tools less and less often these days.

This looks extremely useful. Which compressors are those supposed to model exactly?

Having an eq, compressor, and vcc in one plugin like that should be VERY useful...

This looks extremely useful. Which compressors are those supposed to model exactly?

Having an eq, compressor, and vcc in one plugin like that should be VERY useful...

I think some SSL-ish and the Slate Dragon (they say it somewhere on the link above)

It's always FG-X that kills my CPU. VCC/VTM/VBC worked fine.

I'm going to purchase (only demoed) VBC at some point as I really like what it did to my mixes. I'm not overly fussed by the mix rack thing though.

Steve said on his YouTube video it was going to have zero latency issues... Maybe a UAD style DSP card? I would like to see some API eq and a mastering EQ.

I can get onboard with this purely from a workflow standpoint. The ability to have several modules right in front of you and not have to switch among several inserts is HUGE for ergonomics/ease-of-use. Excited to see how it stacks up against UAD's stuff.