Slate RC-Tube : 49$ Ilok 2 included

Yes, actually they released an update yesterday but removed it since it was all buggy and crashing.

Nope very stable, but had a clicking sound randomly happen in about 15% of PT and Logic users.. fixing over the weekend.

damn, just wanted to test this. i hope it doesn't take too long until it's re-released :)

Hopefully Monday. This is a seriously awesome sounding plugin folks, I hope you guys can try it.

Cheers,
Steven

RC TUBE now available. Don't let the price fool you, this is one of our most complex algorithmic plugins with the most advanced tube modeling to date...

www.slatedigital.com

Cheers,
Steven

RC TUBE now available. Don't let the price fool you, this is one of our most complex algorithmic plugins with the most advanced tube modeling to date...

www.slatedigital.com

Cheers,
Steven

Ordered it a few days ago, now received...
Damn, guys this stuff is totally awesome! It really brings a great warm touch! After getting SSDrums, Trigger, Fgx and now this one, I can say that Slate definitely rules! :headbang:

Don't let the price fool you, this is one of our most complex algorithmic plugins with the most advanced tube modeling to date...
Yeah? how do you know that yours it's the most advanced to date, are you talking in general or in your productline? :lol:

Actually, Fabrice did extensive research into tube circuits and also tested out many tube emulating plugins. For the most part, he was not impressed with the lack of detail that he saw. A tube circuit is very complex, very dynamic, and extremely dynamically nonlinear in its artifacts. Its a very difficult algorithm to do properly.

We've extended this offer another week.

Cheers,
Steven

Does anyone else have this problem when trying to order this? All of the pricing options on the dropdown box for RC with Ilock cost more than $49.

Christ, what is so difficult to understand? It's $49 PLUS the cost of shipping. So if shipping costs $10, it would be $59.