So all you hot shot people who believed in STYE

Black Tears

Still in the Dark
Sep 27, 2003
Naples
i just listened to 3 songs, and let me just say, every fan of adema and korn will have died and gone to heaven when this SHIT is released.

to all you morons saying this is good, lets say i was steve vai and all of a sudden i started playing shit like this. it wouldn't make me good just because i "evolved"/changed"

this SHIT is 10 times worse than what i could have expected and all you that say "oh wow its great how they change" put this in your pipe and smoke it: NEW IN FLAMES IS A WHOREMONGING 10 FOOT HIGH PILE OF SHIT!!!

'nuff said, im disappointed

haha yeah, it's not like the have to waterdown their sound, and eliminate just about all their original elements to experiment and progress. but in flames did, and this new shit sucks.

we don't need any more threads expliciting how bad STYE WILL be. There are at least four more threads where you can give your opinion, why start a new one? Actually, you've heard three songs and you're ready to judge that STYE is shit. If you don't like what IF are doing now, just don't post your whinings here. Stop bashing, and get you're ass out of here. Do you go to the forums of groups you don't like, just to start flaming and bashing? You're the moron.

Black Tears said:
i just listened to 3 songs, and let me just say, every fan of adema and korn will have died and gone to heaven when this SHIT is released.

to all you morons saying this is good, lets say i was steve vai and all of a sudden i started playing shit like this. it wouldn't make me good just because i "evolved"/changed"

this SHIT is 10 times worse than what i could have expected and all you that say "oh wow its great how they change" put this in your pipe and smoke it: NEW IN FLAMES IS A WHOREMONGING 10 FOOT HIGH PILE OF SHIT!!!

'nuff said, im disappointed
gay15.jpg

omfg in flames sucks now..wtf am i gunna do???/ why the hell am i still posting on this nu metal board???

Don't worry, when this form of music (???) dies out and all the little treandy fuckers grow out of it by getting bored of R2R and STYE, In Flames will come back to their original style. You think they will start listening to older In Flames? Too complex for them to understand or feel. Every trendy fucker well go back to liking rap or what ever has a basic beat to move their head to. Anders will stop whining like a homo, get rid of those bloody dreads and In Flames will stop releasing Gay, Dreamy,(or whatever you want to call it) Metal. Beg for back for the fans that stuck by them and we can all live happily ever :rolleyes:

\m/ said:
Don't worry, when this form of music (???) dies out and all the little treandy fuckers grow out of it by getting bored of R2R and STYE, In Flames will come back to their original style. You think they will start listening to older In Flames? Too complex for them to understand or feel. Every trendy fucker well go back to liking rap or what ever has a basic beat to move their head to. Anders will stop whining like a homo, get rid of those bloody dreads and In Flames will stop releasing Gay, Dreamy,(or whatever you want to call it) Metal. Beg for back for the fans that stuck by them and we can all live happily ever :rolleyes:
that is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard.... yet even more extreme stereotyping of "trendy fuckers".