So I got the DJ @ my goth club play Lucretia My Reflection by Warrel

I think what we're planning on doing is driving up early saturday, staying that night, and driving back late sunday night after the show. I could be wrong. I definitely want to stay for the last two days, so if Will isn't planning on staying for Sunday, I'll stay the night and take a train back or something.

Joe, you know how sometimes you call in the morning and you just get me right when I get out of the shower? Well, I thought this would be perfect to invite you for a shower!

I love the water when it's hot. When it's almost too hot and your skin shivers just a little before it finally gets used to it.

And I love to feel your body pressed against mine, kissing each other as the water slides between us. I can lean back against the shower wall, give you some shower gel in your hands, and bring your hands to my neck then push them down to my breasts. Just watching how hard my nipples get as the soap covers my skin, dripping down my stomach, washing away as the water forces it past my thighs, and finally flowing down my legs.

And I take some gel in my hands and lather up your chest and rub your nipples and your stomach. I trace back up your chest and over your shoulders. And you bring me up against you so that my soapy breasts rub against your chest. My nipples are so hard, pushing against your chest and the water rinses away the soap, so our skin just rubs against each other. Our skin sticks to each other because the soap has removed all of the skin's oil.

You turn my back to the water and soap up my back with your arms wrapped around me. You trace down my spine and rub the gel into my lower back, spreading my cheecks apart. I feel the hot water hit wash across my tight opening, making my back arch.

I push against you and moan as I feel your lips gliding down to my heaving breasts. You lick at my nipples as you squeeze my behind.

Oh how I love the way you suck at my breasts, just drawing in each nipple, swirling your tongue around it, and nibbling at my nipples. And you come back up to my lips and kiss me so passionately, grabbing my head and pressing your lips against mine. And that kiss tells me so much.

I turn you towards the wall and get more gel, and spread it in my hands. I take your globes in my hands and spread the soap up your swollen penis to your head. I rub my hands over your head and you moan into my mouth. It makes me feel so turned on to know that a little tension releases when I start to stroke you and play with you.

And you reach down and find my wet crease and you press your fingers against my special spot and just slowly start rubbing. And I try to pull away from your lips just to gasp, but you hold my head with your other hand.

I open my legs a little wider so you can slip your fingers just a little further down, touching my moist lips. And I just want to stay like this forever, just stimulating each other under the hot water and feeling your lips on mine and on my neck, just biting me gently. Now that's a shower I would love to have!

Warrel... I never knew :oops:

" I take your globes in my hands and spread the soap up your swollen penis to your head."

Anyone else find the continuity in this particular segment at tad on the odd side?

" I take your globes in my hands and spread the soap up your swollen penis to your head."

Anyone else find the continuity in this particular segment at tad on the odd side?

Odd? Maybe.... Disturbing? Even more so...