So I got the DJ @ my goth club play Lucretia My Reflection by Warrel

How come I've seen tons of pictures of Karen posing with people, drinking, etc....but no pictures of Karen dancing? In goth stuff?

This needs to be corrected.

I also wish to see Karen dancing in her vinyl clothing. This will be interesting.

WHERE ARE MY FOIL PANT PHOTOS?!

Damnit, Happy birthday to Neal and Steve too

How come I've seen tons of pictures of Karen posing with people, drinking, etc....but no pictures of Karen dancing? In goth stuff?

This needs to be corrected.

I also wish to see Karen dancing in her vinyl clothing. This will be interesting.

Yes! Fellow denizens, I will endeavor to provide such pics if Karen will be my friend at MDF this summer, and don said attire while doing so. Continue to make your voices heard!

I believe during any other festivals you ask her to attend she has plans to ski, another wedding, boot shopping, then swimming through mountains of jewgold like Scrooge McDu- I mean uh, ski wedding at a boot shop- no, I mean uh, *throws down smoke bomb and runs for the nearest couch*

Awww, Happy birfday Neal! <3 And to all the Steve's! <3 <3 <3

UGH! Too the nassy sock orange titties, with the hairy ass pierced navel! NASSY!

Joe. Go lay down!

It was an awesome cover, and I think it would be an awesome party song! I'd dance to it! Although, I have no rhythm. It's a scary sight much like my singing. hehehe.

hah... you go to one wedding in Jamaica and one ski trip while Nevermore are playing in Seattle and you are doomed for life...

At any event... I am going to be at MDF 100% just like the past 5 years... Russel we will PARTY!! :kickass:

No idea at this point. Bozzy and Max were only talking about going one day, but if I'm driving all the way out to Maryland then I'd be stupid to only attend one night of the fest. I definitely want to hang out with all of you fine folks I've never met before!