So i met alexi yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathstrike from hell said:
at the unholy alliance show in cleveland, and him and warmen rubbed me the wrong way. they both seemed extremely cocky, and worried more about getting away from the fans than actually taking the 3 seconds it wouldve took to aknowledge us.
i wanted to go up to him and tell him exactly how pathetic the new album was. he wasnt even that great of a showman, turning his back to the crowd for half the show.
i understand people have bad days, but when someones bought all of your cds and pay good money to see you, you can at least spare 10 minutes a night to just thank the people that got you where you are today.
...Oh God...maybe is the best that he didn't come...are you ok???...
i wanted to go up to him and tell him exactly how pathetic the new album was.
...you wanted to say this???...the new album is faaaaar from pathetic...and you can't just wait him to tell this...:kickass: if you are real cob's fan you should give him a support...
and for the end...everybody who likes AYDY doesn't know nothing about metal?????...pls don't be silly:heh:

joki said:
...Oh God...maybe is the best that he didn't come...are you ok???...
i wanted to go up to him and tell him exactly how pathetic the new album was.
...you wanted to say this???...the new album is faaaaar from pathetic...and you can't just wait him to tell this...:kickass: if you are real cob's fan you should give him a support...
and for the end...everybody who likes AYDY doesn't know nothing about metal?????...pls don't be silly:heh:
Everyone should be like you!

So i finally heard the 5 song battleheat ep. I was completely blown away. That was someone on here that did that?

Heavy metal pirates \m/

The guitars and keyboards are amazing.

I met COB at the same show that Mike was at in Philly.. Met them on numerous occasions in Philly, and once at their exclusive headlining show in Farmingdale NY. Every time they were awesome and we talked for a long period of time. I've talked to all of them, drank White Russians with Jaska, talked to Henka about uni, and Sinergy and Stone with Roope. They are great guys, never showed disrespect.

It must've been a bad day. Stop whining.

I've been Bodomized said:
I met COB at the same show that Mike was at in Philly.. Met them on numerous occasions in Philly, and once at their exclusive headlining show in Farmingdale NY. Every time they were awesome and we talked for a long period of time. I've talked to all of them, drank White Russians with Jaska, talked to Henka about uni, and Sinergy and Stone with Roope. They are great guys, never showed disrespect.

were you at the 12/9 show at the Troc?

I've been Bodomized said:

fannibaw!!!

wow...what a lame thread...deathstrike makes a funny and everything gets lame...
well at least the bitches going off about how Alexi is a sexy beast havent invaded...

i bet you now that i said something, they will...

A couple of reasons why this thread got closed:

Everybody knows the opinion of the thread starter.

The thread starter got off topic by talking about Children Of Bodom's cover versions and posting lyrics.

As other people already wrote, everybody can have a bad day, getting ill on tour or being exhausted and dehydrated after a hot gig, etc.

The band is known for being one of the fan friendliest bands around which always takes time for their fans to sign CDs and take pictures with their fans (see pictures thread). Furthermore the band also likes to take part in various meet & greets and other actions like participating in the COB fancamp of this year's Wacken Open Air festival.

Nobody of the people who posted in this thread can say that he knows the band enough to spread wrong rumours of the band being arrogant rockstars which isn't tolerated on this board anyway.

Besides that, the thread starter seems to be a gay troll anyway who just had the best day in his life by creating this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.