So i met alexi yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lantern: it was like 6 of us and we rushed the guy as he came off the bus looking like he was just trying to get some fresh air. if it was me, I'd be tired and just want to be left alone. But he was really cool, so the dude has my respect.

deathstrike from hell said:
I didnt tell him he sucked on the new album. I was waiting till after he signed my stuff to tell him that.
U worthless peice of crap.....what the fuck is your problem?

deathstrike from hell said:
THE ACTUAL SECRET LYRICS TO HATEBREEDER

Hatebreeder

I found penis, im gay now, it's on now,
I saw, weiner, I see so
Well I am certain of, I don't know how,
other souls love my beanbag
love licking anus from the bottom of my heart
I have no fucking right now, I see so

Beside you, I saw,
take my 2 inch penis into your jaw
Well I thought now, I said I saw
I saw it, your testicles, your manclaw

[Chorus:]
Never seen the penises inside of me,
well I'm an asshole, and I really will always be
So why now, oh let it be,
im fucking hard when i see men. I'm free
suck it hard, make a void that finishes this dried up semen
i need you to spread your legs a little farther steve so i dont get cramps

(I tell you!)

I'm accessing in all the northern light gay clubs,
you know I got no fucking other souls, guilty now
I've got no fine, no fucking thoughts, so,
a combination, now you're fucking dead

[Chorus:]
Never seen the penises inside of me,
well I'm an asshole, and I really will always be
So why now, oh let it be,
im fucking hard when i see men. I'm free
suck it hard, make a void that finishes this dried up semen
i need you to spread your legs a little farther steve so i dont get cramps
WOW! you just make that up? Either you where really bored or you just think about giant cocks all the time... im inclined to believe 2.

and if you think that the britney spears cover was them selling out then you immeadelty loose all credibility and should die. obviously it was a joke and the fact that you take it seriously means you are a complete dumbass.

Stormrider1981 said:
Awww, come on, we're losing credibility :D
you had creibility to begin with?

They have bad days, you buy their albums they dont owe you shit.
You spent $20, in return you get their CD, not a contract saying you HAVE to talk to me.

Theya re relly nice to their fans often, to what I know. I had a chance to talk to them, and freinds I know found they were all really nice. They have work to do, they dont have tiem to stand aruond and give 10 minutes to the 20 or more fans they have waiting for them outside.

When you miss teh bamd, you suck it up and try again, not bitch on the internet. You didn't like AYDY, and you dont like them not taling to you? Dotn go to their shows, dont buy their albums, simple.

CliffBurton said:
You spent $20, in return you get their CD, not a contract saying you HAVE to talk to me.

Theya re relly nice to their fans often, to what I know. I had a chance to talk to them, and freinds I know found they were all really nice. They have work to do, they dont have tiem to stand aruond and give 10 minutes to the 20 or more fans they have waiting for them outside.

When you miss teh bamd, you suck it up and try again, not bitch on the internet. You didn't like AYDY, and you dont like them not taling to you? Dotn go to their shows, dont buy their albums, simple.

Couldn't have been said better.

Laihoistheman2 said:
you had creibility to begin with?
Yes we did. Well, I did. But then, someone with a screenname like "Laihoistheman2" probably spends more energy being a rabid fanboy than actually reading posts. Go on, read mine instead of flying into fanboy-mode every time someone is critical about your beloved CoB. You'll find my post to be largely neutral.

Lithium said:
U worthless peice of crap.....what the fuck is your problem?
Now this! This is a shining example of someone deserving credibility!

Couldn't have been said better.
You could have said it with better spelling though ^_^

Stormrider1981 said:
Yes we did. Well, I did. But then, someone with a screenname like "Laihoistheman2" probably spends more energy being a rabid fanboy than actually reading posts. Go on, read mine instead of flying into fanboy-mode every time someone is critical about your beloved CoB. You'll find my post to be largely neutral.
who said anything about me being a fanboy? that name is old I only listen to cob on ocassion now so that mostly renders your post invalid.

CliffBurton said:

there now that I agree with.

what you nevermore guys don't understand is that the people flaming you right now are a bunch of fanboys. If you want cool bodom fans go to the battleheart thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.