a combination, now you're fucking dead

[Chorus:]
Never seen the penises inside of me,
well I'm an asshole, and I really will always be
So why now, oh let it be,
im fucking hard when i see men. I'm free
suck it hard, make a void that finishes this dried up semen
i need you to spread your legs a little farther steve so i dont get cramps
hmm, that is pure gay and lying..Hatebreeder was really good.

Mike: see, that's what I mean. They are usually nice to fans and respect them, if that wasn't so I'd be pissed off at them too. But let's face it, none of us is nice 24/7. Especially not to arrogant idiots like deathstrike.

Also, stage antics =/= real life character. And deathstrike, that lyric alteration is lame, not funny. It is utterly stupid -or "gay" as you'd say. Merrild is right on that one.

i think the next logical step for this band is to reissue all of their older material, then make a concept album about space pirates. either that, or just make are you dead yet II and follow in the steps of queensryche

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
I met Alexi, nice guy. Everyone has bad days, maybe you caught him at an off time?
Well, that's possible, but pardon me for the extremism, but if you, as a singer, have a bad day, then you son't show it. It's not fair to give fans the feeling you don't give a damn about them, no matter how bad your day is. because remember that fans will only see that one show, not the 10 others where you brought the house down. Plus, I have to say Alexi's rockstar attitude didn't limit himself to that particular show. I've seen them live several times and the only thing Alexi seemed interested in was the response of the girls when he gyrated his hips for the so-manieth time.

It might be harsh, but an off day can happen for everyone. But not for an artist.

Stormrider: Yes, it happens to artists too. by the way, i've seen COB live several times and once met Alexi briefly. It was after a show in Helsinki, late at night and he was tired. But he was polite and ssigned my bag. Have YOU ever met them? Or even know people who've met them? I doubt it.

Lanterns said:
Stormrider: Yes, it happens to artists too. by the way, i've seen COB live several times and once met Alexi briefly. It was after a show in Helsinki, late at night and he was tired. But he was polite and ssigned my bag. Have YOU ever met them? Or even know people who've met them? I doubt it.

He signed your bag???

And by the way, he walked on down the street all alone when he was done chatting to a small group of fans. NOT with a horde of bodyguards and/or or silicon-stuffed airhead girls. And carried a heavy-looking bag himself too; I doubt a diva would even do that.

Lanterns said:
And by the way, he walked on down the street all alone when he was done chatting to a small group of fans. NOT with a horde of bodyguards and/or or silicon-stuffed airhead girls. And carried a heavy-looking bag himself too; I doubt a diva would even do that.

All im saying is that now that he's popular in america, he's turning into a prick.

Dude seriously, chill the fuck out. Becuase he ignored one person out of a huge crowd doesn't mean they totally discard their fans. They've got shit to do instead of say 'hey thanks for coming' in a nice tone for you. I've met Children of Bodom at a record signing and they didnt say a word to me, even when I asked Jaska what's up. There will be another time for me, and you to meet them in a respectful way.

I hate it too when famous musicians whine about their evil fans; in fact it disgusts me. When they act like pricks to fans, that's kinda dumb too. But Allu doesn't WHINE about the evil, evil fans. Also, deathstrike is NOT a fan, just a shit disturber. I'm not nice to people like that either; and that's because they annoy me, not because I'm arrogant. I guess the same goes for Allu, as well as for many other people.

Grimes said:
Dude seriously, chill the fuck out. Becuase he ignored one person out of a huge crowd doesn't mean they totally discard their fans. They've got shit to do instead of say 'hey thanks for coming' in a nice tone for you. I've met Children of Bodom at a record signing and they didnt say a word to me, even when I asked Jaska what's up. There will be another time for me, and you to meet them in a respectful way.

i wouldnt consider 30 people wanting him to sign something a huge crowd. the unholy alliance tour in cleveland drew well over 500 people. easily.

its funny, because the year before at gigantour, nevermore (whom are an infinitely more talented band) addressed everyone they saw, and i saw jeff loomis talking on his fans cell phones saying hello to others that couldnt come because they got sick. how awesome is that?

if you're going to sell a cd for 18 dollars, buy the over priced shirts for 35 spend 50 for concert tickets, thats a SERIOUS commitment to a band.

its one thing to be busy, but its also another thing to completely ignore people that've supported you in the past.

Lanterns said:
I hate it too when famous musicians whine about their evil fans; in fact it disgusts me. When they act like pricks to fans, that's kinda dumb too. But Allu doesn't WHINE about the evil, evil fans. Also, deathstrike is NOT a fan, just a shit disturber. I'm not nice to people like that either; and that's because they annoy me, not because I'm arrogant. I guess the same goes for Allu, as well as for many other people.

shit disturber? wow. we've just reached the lower rung of retardation.

id rather throw fecal matter on a wall and watch it run down rather than listen to you babble on trying to rationalize his actions.

im going to have to hate crew deathroll over your single wide trailer.

Single-wide trailer? Heh. That was cute.
And what were the actions you mentioned? The evil, evil actions? Ooh, ignoring stupid arrogant people who want to give them shit! What a use of WMD! Oh noes!
Btw, the evil guys who ignored your pathetic ass -Allu and Janne- have talked on Fans' mobile phones, sent greetings via camcorder to a fan's girlfriend, and dined at a fan's home -all in the last two years.

Originally posted by Stormrider1981
Well, that's possible, but pardon me for the extremism, but if you, as a singer, have a bad day, then you son't show it. It's not fair to give fans the feeling you don't give a damn about them, no matter how bad your day is. because remember that fans will only see that one show, not the 10 others where you brought the house down. Plus, I have to say Alexi's rockstar attitude didn't limit himself to that particular show. I've seen them live several times and the only thing Alexi seemed interested in was the response of the girls when he gyrated his hips for the so-manieth time.

It might be harsh, but an off day can happen for everyone. But not for an artist.

I totally agree, even though it might put a couple of fans down, he's a human being too. I'm just going by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.