So i met alexi yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and one last thing. For alexi to talk down to John Petrucci is the funniest thing i've ever heard.

Train of thought > anything Cob has ever done.

Theres absolutely no contest there.

Deathstrike from the special education class: You just had bad luck; caught them on a bad day. Get over it. It is widely known that COB are generally nice to fans they meet. Also, would you be friendly to some smartass jerk who was gonna scream at you, "Omg your work sucks!"? I doubt it.

You have to bring up something from the past, which is completely irrelevant to this topic to try and win, you're lame.

<-Warheart-> said:
You have to bring up something from the past, which is completely irrelevant to this topic to try and win, you're lame.
I take it that was directed at deathstrike from dumbtown with his Petrucci remark? Then I agree.

You know what though? He did win. He was able to root out all your COB fanboys to stick up for them.

I agree with Deathstrike... when your livelihood depends solely on your fans, you have to give them partly what they want.

So all you little COB fanboys need to pipedown and think about this for a second.

deathstrike from hell said:
im lame. yep. im going to cover hit me baby one more time on my next album. that way ill appeal to 13 year old girls as well as 13 year old boys.
Also, you don't get the Britney joke. And you're so tr00 on the internet. You're such a winner.

Oooh, you're so cool and tough and metal. Spending time and energy on the official forum of a band you hate. Seriously, fuck off.

Hey, we never said we "hated" COB, we just say that they offend us to no end on certain occasions.

Lanterns said:
Also, you don't get the Britney joke.
We did get it. It wa just totally not funny ^_^

Come on guys, you can't disagree when I say CoB has brought out the same album over and over again. I liked them, but when I bought Follow The Reaper and noticed that it was the same CD with a differently-coloured cover, it was clear to me that CoB are good, but don't have the extended creativity to make CD where they showed progress.

Now, I haven't heard the new album, so I'm not going to comment on it, but I agree that a band, no matter how bad their day, needs to remember what put them on that stage and acknowledge their fans instead of adopting a rockstar attitude. And don't say Alexi doesn't have rockstar-antics. I've seen them live on more than one occasion (and most likely before many of you had even heard of them ^_^)

Stormrider1981 said:

Come on guys, you can't disagree when I say CoB has brought out the same album over and over again. I liked them, but when I bought Follow The Reaper and noticed that it was the same CD with a differently-coloured cover, it was clear to me that CoB are good, but don't have the extended creativity to make CD where they showed progress.

Now, I haven't heard the new album, so I'm not going to comment on it, but I agree that a band, no matter how bad their day, needs to remember what put them on that stage and acknowledge their fans instead of adopting a rockstar attitude. And don't say Alexi doesn't have rockstar-antics. I've seen them live on more than one occasion (and most likely before many of you had even heard of them ^_^)
+1

Stormrider1981 said:

+2 FTW

THE ACTUAL SECRET LYRICS TO HATEBREEDER

Hatebreeder

I found penis, im gay now, it's on now,
I saw, weiner, I see so
Well I am certain of, I don't know how,
other souls love my beanbag
love licking anus from the bottom of my heart
I have no fucking right now, I see so

Beside you, I saw,
take my 2 inch penis into your jaw
Well I thought now, I said I saw
I saw it, your testicles, your manclaw

[Chorus:]
Never seen the penises inside of me,
well I'm an asshole, and I really will always be
So why now, oh let it be,
im fucking hard when i see men. I'm free
suck it hard, make a void that finishes this dried up semen
i need you to spread your legs a little farther steve so i dont get cramps

(I tell you!)

I'm accessing in all the northern light gay clubs,
you know I got no fucking other souls, guilty now
I've got no fine, no fucking thoughts, so,
a combination, now you're fucking dead

[Chorus:]
Never seen the penises inside of me,
well I'm an asshole, and I really will always be
So why now, oh let it be,
im fucking hard when i see men. I'm free
suck it hard, make a void that finishes this dried up semen
i need you to spread your legs a little farther steve so i dont get cramps

yo, dont feel like reading everyone else's reposnse, but i met Alexi at the Dimmu / Nevermore / Bodom / Hypocrosy show in 2003 at Philly. We were talking to the guys from Nevermore at their bus and he came out of the Bodom bus for some fresh air so we went over and talked to him for a couple minutes, one dude even had him sign a Pizza box. The guy was really down to earth and seemed really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.