So i met alexi yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointed out that they are not that much more evil that the humanitarians of Nevermore.;)

Sam (CANADIAN) is right about the human being thing; and human beings are not always nice.
As long as COB don't start the whining bullshit I mentioned earlier, I will *not* firebomb their rehearsal place...;)

deathstrike from hell said:
i wouldnt consider 30 people wanting him to sign something a huge crowd. the unholy alliance tour in cleveland drew well over 500 people. easily.

its funny, because the year before at gigantour, nevermore (whom are an infinitely more talented band) addressed everyone they saw, and i saw jeff loomis talking on his fans cell phones saying hello to others that couldnt come because they got sick. how awesome is that?

if you're going to sell a cd for 18 dollars, buy the over priced shirts for 35 spend 50 for concert tickets, thats a SERIOUS commitment to a band.

its one thing to be busy, but its also another thing to completely ignore people that've supported you in the past.

Maybe it's becuase Jeff Loomis is from Seattle, WA and Alexi Laiho is from Espoo, Finland. Maybe Alexi would feel more comfortable talking on a fan's cellphone who speaks Finnish then one who speaks English, or it might even run deeper then that. He's thousands of miles away from home and touring places he might have never been to before. Shit happens man, so maybe your overlooking this small situation and taking it a little to far.

I believe that deathstrike has proven a very important point here. That point being that you CoB fanboys are always on your periods. If you people were rational adults, you would ignore this thread. But because one person comes and starts talking smack about your band, and is obviously trying to start a commotion, you all heed the call to nincompoopery.

Deathstrike, I applaud you. :kickass:

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
I believe that deathstrike has proven a very important point here. That point being that you CoB fanboys are always on your periods. If you people were rational adults, you would ignore this thread. But because one person comes and starts talking smack about your band, and is obviously trying to start a commotion, you all heed the call to nincompoopery.

Deathstrike, I applaud you. :kickass:

Dude, theres enough COB bashing going on here to fill up another forum. We're trying to put some sense into the situation, instead of ignoring what else could've happened that made Deathstrike's introduction to COB not so great.

Grimes said:
Dude, theres enough COB bashing going on here to fill up another forum. We're trying to put some sense into the situation, instead of ignoring what else could've happened that made Deathstrike's introduction to COB not so great.

Maybe I shouldve posted this in the off topic portion. :)

You know what I haven't drank in awhile? Jasta. that stuff ruled.

I understand, and respect that, but it seems like a lot (not all) of the replies are just attacking deathstrike. It just seems like when someone says something negative, about anyone in CoB there is an eruption of defensive nitwits coming to say "stfu n00b, COB pwns u"

While, I understand that everyone has bad days, Alexi could have at least just said that he was exhausted or whatever and needed a rest.

Nevermore are a more down to earth band, because probably they remember how happy they were back in the days when they were fans and met their favorite bands. Maybe Alexi should think about that too. He is a great guitarist, but just because you are on tour with slayer that doesn't make you a rock star. And covering hit me baby on more time is really not metal....
You COB fanboys are even worse than the metallica sheep on metallica's forum that listen to enter sandman and they are big metallica fans:OMG:
and yeah i like follow the reaper

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
I understand, and respect that, but it seems like a lot (not all) of the replies are just attacking deathstrike. It just seems like when someone says something negative, about anyone in CoB there is an eruption of defensive nitwits coming to say "stfu n00b, COB pwns u"

While, I understand that everyone has bad days, Alexi could have at least just said that he was exhausted or whatever and needed a rest.
Agreed on both counts. Both considering the fanboyism (since you people could have made this discussion in a much less silly manner than staunchly defending CoB and calling all critics "noobs"), and about the fact that it would have been much fairer of Alexi to simply say, "sorry guys, this or that's going on and we don't have the energy to do this or that."

Although he never seems to be in a need for energy when it comes to gyrating his pelvis for the females. :p

lordofthesewers said:
omg cob suck0rzzzzz b!g T!m3. ooommmmmgggg looolllllllzzzzz.
You COB fanboys are even worse than the metallica sheep on metallica's forum that listen to enter sandman and they are big metallica fans
Not helping our credibility, mate ;)

Now that you mention Jesus:

jesus_gtfo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.