so if I understood it well......

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Will, after saying he'd leave the forum for a while after we pretty much all told him we were a bit sick of his "Random stuff associated with Laura" threads, he comes back with even more of these.

That break didn't last long.....

He's also apparently interested in men. You'd think he'd have accepted Tyler's threesome.

ah well, at least it's good to see he's back in better shape? Still using prostate massagers Willyboy?

Go the the laura laura laura thread assmode... read about the middle of the first page. You'll get LOTS of info on that topic.

But do YOU have shame?
i suppose. but i just don't care about it on a message board. there are only a handful of people on here that i talk to in other avenues and an even smaller amount that i have or will meet in real life, at concerts and such and, those who i consider friends in real life know me and they're the only ones whose opinions of me really matter. i doubt their opinions of me in real life are much higher than their opinons of my board persona but that's beside the point

:loco:

Oh of course the opinion of the folk here you'll never meet don't matter. The opions of those I have met and will again matter, but I don't think any take any offense to anything I do here. But I meant shame as far as "If Will asks you to massage his prostate with your fist, with a fish in his urethra, would you?" (And good lord, no pictures. I'd light my monitor on fire.)

*Takes notes so that goes down in history as "I'd put a fish in my butt to heighten the festivities."*

You sure take everything going on these past couple days in stride. :)

Yes, I'd imagine dating Will couldn't be any different than dinosaur bukakke. If you get used to that, you get used to ANYTHING.

and beyond that ... this is just a message board. i've been here for as long as i have because i like a lot of the people who post here and can be highly amused by the things that come about from people's posts. there's stuff that makes me laugh or think or whatever, and there's other stuff that ... i just don't care about.