so if I understood it well......

I didn't read the whole thing (as usual) but if you ever need to start a new social life, I'd say the best bet is college. I don't know if that's financially possible for you Will, but that's what really helped me out 2 years ago when my life was also in a shit state. And coincidentaly, at that time I was posting a lot more often on UM. It's not that UM makes your life like crap, but when you have nothing to do and you just feel depressed you have tendencies to go on a forum and shit talk about anything hehe. Anyway, I wasn't pissed at you, I knew you were doing it all on purpose for pissing some of us off (I admit I was pissed off at first, but then I realized it was all a joke), I should have gauged my words better, but this thread was a bit of a parody too.

this is great...i seriously need to get away from my life here, for the last year or so...so next year im going to move to another city where my next college is at, and you say its the best thing? i hope so

Thats pretty much what I'm relying on, although I'll be going to community college. Of course I think I'm too stupid and not going to last, but I hope I do because I miss having a social life and being half ass popular.

Hold the fuck on. When the FUCK did all this shit happen? I know I've been gone for a few weeks due to lack of interest, and when I come back everyone hates Will. What the fuck happened?

Will, do you want to know what to do? There's nothing you can do but deal with it...I know how you feel, dude. Believe it or not, there's nothing wrong with you; you're feeling confused, exhausted, frustrated, isolated, and depressed...and those things are NORMAL. I've been there and it sucks. I've been there in my mind when I literally was completely isolated from any kind of real connection to anyone, whether it be physical or emotional, and I've been physically isolated from the people I love in a place I hated where people were trying to kill me. It sucks man, but you gotta press on. You can do it, dude. Just remember that you're not the only one who's ever gone through this shit, and you DEFINITELY won't be the last. I know how it feels to be depressed then pissed off that you woke up in the morning.

Find something that you really enjoy doing...something that completely engulfs your mind and soul and stay in that place for as long as it takes. Whether it's in your room playing guitar, playing video games, outside in the middle of nowhere, or right here on the net, do whatever makes you happy. Don't worry about what you "should" do, because if you're as upset as you say you are, need trumps should in this case.

Oh, and listen to some Soundgarden. Like Suicide is a great song. "Safe inside my gilded cage with an ounce of pain...I wield a ton of rage...just like suicide". Dig it.

Everyone has baggage and deals with it in different ways

HELLO ALCOHOLICS of the board.
HELLO FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS of the board.
HELLO DRUG USERS of the board.
HELLO MUSICIANS of the board.
and so on.

Well I'm glad somebody said it.

On that note: how do I find out whether my watch is water-proof or not without potentially breaking it?

The usual answer to questions like that is "yes, and no." Yes, they can do it, no they won't do it, it negates their omnipotence.

Oh cheers, Sir Beard. It was indeed scratched in the smallest of print on the back of said watch.

God did in fact drop this watch from the Heavens, since it mysteriously landed in a flat bedroom and was offered to me by the flat owner.

Banana Hammocks for everyone!

TODD.gif