so if I understood it well......

Seriously, you n00b fags don't even realize that this is almost exactly the situation that went down years ago. Me unable to factor in all the bullshit that everyone has into the equation and acting like some authority know-it-all to Will. Everyone has baggage and deals with it in different ways

HELLO ALCOHOLICS of the board.
HELLO FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS of the board.
HELLO DRUG USERS of the board.
HELLO MUSICIANS of the board.
and so on.

You're right, everyone has their own release and response. But so far, Will's has only caused him more grief.

I am none of the things penguin mentioned. I'm just a drunken god. But Will, as per what my training kinda legally requires me to say in the 30 seconds of clarity I have... you do need professional help. To deal with that on your own is to complicate things. Do your est to find a way to seek help before you're locked up at $1000 a day in a nuthouse.

I'm thinking about it.

and I keep coming back to tell you people this shit because I've relied on this place for friendship for than anywhere else, because I got it the easiest here. that's to clear up some confusion as to why exactly i'm here. I view this place as an outlet that I can't really get in real life because relying on internet relationships has turned me into a bastard that doesnt have the confidence to take it to people in real life.

OH so it is OUR fault, you just contradicted what you said a few pages ago.

And no it is not all black and white, i don't have to pick a side. I was an asshole to return the favor, and recommended getting mental care to help you.
I chose both.

NO SHIT IM CONTRADICTING STUFF IM SAYING! What don't you get by "I am really having a fucked up time thinking straight"?? I say one thing, then the next minute, I have a different opinion on the matter. What do you want me to do about it? I know to go get help, but I'm kinda at work right now and its 3:51am.

and I keep coming back to tell you people this shit because I've relied on this place for friendship for than anywhere else, because I got it the easiest here. that's to clear up some confusion as to why exactly i'm here. I view this place as an outlet that I can't really get in real life because relying on internet relationships has turned me into a bastard that doesnt have the confidence to take it to people in real life.
hope dies last! You can always have a fresh start in social life. Take my word on that one, I've been there a few times.

Well then try and accept the help some of us are trying to give to you instead of being stubborn and an asshole in turn.

EDIT: This is obviously becoming a bit too serious for me. Get some professional help, man.

I am none of the things penguin mentioned. I'm just a drunken god. But Will, as per what my training kinda legally requires me to say in the 30 seconds of clarity I have... you do need professional help. To deal with that on your own is to complicate things. Do your est to find a way to seek help before you're locked up at $1000 a day in a nuthouse.
my statement was all encompassing HENCE the "and so on", so nanner nanner naaaaaaaaanner!

because you assholes can't deal with it in any other way than trying to expand on it

"help" won't help. re-assessing and analyzing all your shit just to be told what and who you are? bullshit. you probably know it all anyway. best advice i can give is to distract yourself and build events to look forward to. also, if you're a happy drinker/smoker/fucker. then indulge away. hookers and booze ftw. no shame in being hedonistic and indulging in escapism as by now you must know that movies/the board/reading/whatever is just as escapist-istic. a year of college might help. it's healthy to have a social network of some kind--more "events to look forward to".

help? "go get some help" is the help you're giving me. I realize I'mb eing an asshole. There's NOTHING I cna do about that or the shit I'm contradicting myself with.

I'm not talking about me. There are underlying messages in most of the people who were being neutral in this thread.

I also don't like getting into things on a forum like you do, as I've stated to you before half of all this junk started yesterday.

I host a show once a month and I attend a weekly open mic, so I have plenty of musical connections, and thats really the only thing that interests me heavily

edit: forgot to include my point. I have alot of shit I do, but that odesnt take my mind off of anything

I don't know the first thing about starting a social life. At least try to help and dont say "just go somewhere!"
you talk naturally, like you talk to laura in RL (not sure about how you talkg to her, but i assume it is in a normal fashion), except with less personal details, and stuff about the size of your penis and sexual performance. Try to think what makes you not like people. Once you figure that out don't do it to others. Give up the holier than thou attitude. Get a good physical presence or posture by working out. Do more of the things you love, and learn to do those well, then take them publicly, go to metal show and talk to people, next time you go to work socialize a bit. Even if you get rejected, you learn to get up by falling. Build up some social experience, talk more to your girlfriend, read. I can't stress the importance of reading fiction. It provides you with real life examples without trying them out, it is also a good brain exercise. Do math problems and learn physics, they help getting your brain structured. Know the world, inform yourself about the world, your surrounding, history, learn stuff to talk about, and most importantly ENJOY yourself, AND GET HELP!!!!!

you happy now?

Paul, I'm sure this has all welled continuously through his head. You don't need to remind him. What he needs to do is get OUT of his head, and have someone professional give him a hand.