so if I understood it well......

If all else fails, as least you know he's open to ANYTHING. So I command you to go forth and be a sick minded woman!

Will, after saying he'd leave the forum for a while after we pretty much all told him we were a bit sick of his "Random stuff associated with Laura" threads, he comes back with even more of these.

That break didn't last long.....

I did it to piss off certain people, and I think I've accomplished what I wanted to. If you couldn't tell, it was a self-parody that went better than I could have imagined. I still say "fuck this place and the people on it".

I still find it funny that he thinks he bothered me. If I took things personally here I'm sure I would have disappeared and not came back a long time ago. I still have nothing against Will, nor should I besides the obvious insults he likes to throw around. But again, I don't really care enough about things on a message board.

Oh relax. No one harbors any real ill-will toward you. Well, maybe Tyler.

Like I care. I'm come to realize that this place only spawned one good thing for me. Other than having a fantastic girlfriend from this place, it's done nothing to improve my social skills or given me any desire to leave my house and hang out with people. It done more to cripple me than anything. I'm addicted to it, and I say fuck it! It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to leave here for long periods of time. Oh well. I still say "fuck it"

No, see, then he'd be doing the one thing he claimed he resented. The point of this board anymore is the freedom behind it. Ban me, and you may as well ban everyone else along with me because I do nothing the others wouldn't. He spoke of manning up and speaking our thoughts, so I am. Or if the atmosphere is such that we start using proxies, I will then too.

Let's put it this way: Do NOT air out your dirty laundry if you don't want others to examine it and tell you what they think. Some of it will be humorous, some will be malicious.

The jokes I make aren't inherently malicious toward him. I still like the kid, but he has this big problem of opening his mouth before he thinks about reaction. Laura saw that I'm not being CRUEL, so perhaps you should do the same, o holder of the fro.

As for Will, take a hint from Laura: You don't have to take me seriously, most of my prodding is off-the-cuff and light hearted. Delete the post if it bothers you that much.

The jokes I make aren't inherently malicious toward him. I still like the kid, but he has this big problem of opening his mouth before he thinks about reaction. Laura saw that I'm not being CRUEL, so perhaps you should do the same, o holder of the fro.

As for Will, take a hint from Laura: You don't have to take me seriously, most of my prodding is off-the-cuff and light hearted. Delete the post if it bothers you that much.

I know you aren't being cruel. You're one of the few people I'd even bother to travel to meet here. I don't have any problem with jokes you'd make, because we've discussed joking shit before, so you don't bother me.

*Sticks tongue out at Reuben*

That's ok, I still love you*, you silly jew.

*your magnificient hair.

I know you aren't being cruel. You're one of the few people I'd even bother to travel to meet here. I don't have any problem with jokes you'd make, because we've discussed joking shit before, so you don't bother me.

What about me? I still love you. You and I could totally still be great friends, even butt buddies. We could even cuddle after! :D

David - I was saying that if Will really thinks posting on this board is a problem in his life but he can't stop, he can get Deron to ban his IP. I dunno what you interpreted it as saying. I'm generally in agreement that censorship in a medium like this one is a lost cause and a foolish idea.

No this is Californian. From... somewhere north. I dunno where. As Matt said: The Moonkultdawn (8:47:40 PM): it tastes like midgets having sex with each other in a chocolate candied mountain

It does!

What about me? I still love you. You and I could totally still be great friends, even butt buddies. We could even cuddle after! :D

SWEET! See, David would at least make jokes that have to do with anything I've said. I have no interest in cuddling, as that is a sign of affection towards the person. I'm only interested in experimenting sexually. I have no desire to even kiss a dude. Priorities fucked up? Why, yes they are. So no, I will not cuddle with you. I'll leave that to James or Matt :tickled: