CAMMONADO
STARSHIP TROOPERS
SNIPER
THE TRANSPORTER
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR 2
DIE HARD (all)

etc etc

:lol: ... funny how you always get thrashed on Sunday nights ... you know I just realized ... how can you be in school? it is summertime ... where are you ... you momo :loco:
who are these sluts? I demand to know :loco:

One Inch Man said:
whoa whoa whoa, those movies are a bit too cerebral for me.
but who can resist the touching father/daughter coming-of-age drama that is COMMANDO?

edit: and last night i was watching tv really baked and saw an ad for the transporter 2...and about 30 seconds after it ended i realized my mouth was still open :headbang:

The Transporter is hilariously bad. The scene where the two cars crash together and explode is kinda ruined when they very obviously exploded before touching.

And if you're going to suggest Arnold movies, why not his best ever? Total motherfucking Recall. Though speaking of bad scenes, anyone ever really watch the scene when he jumps onto the train through the window in Total Recall and the camera is placed right in front of the stuntman so it doesn't even slightly resemble Arnold?

Thanatopsis123 said:
The Transporter is hilariously bad. The scene where the two cars crash together and explode is kinda ruined when they very obviously exploded before touching.
:lol: i love shit like that...never saw the transporter cuz i heard it sucked ass, might go see the second one anyway...but then, why reward hollywood's utter lack of imagination :rolleyes:

as for ahnold, if you haven't seen it yet you must feast your eyes on ruthlessreviews' utterly indispensible Guide to 80s Action

cheese action rules:

bloodsport.jpg

Thanatopsis123 said:

Ever seen Pumpkin? A car careens off a cliff, but explodes about halfway before hitting the ground. :ill: