So the new Skyfire...

Gums said:
:tickled: ah, no worries. but next time, to make the rant more effective, at least swear lots and post pictures of you destroying stuff

Here is me destroying a mustard jar

oops_mustard.jpg

you see skyfire, if you love the mustard release the album already. Or else...

So, is the reason behind a new album not being out yet simply to do with them not having a label in which to release it on?

Why cant they get a label? or is that a stupid q:tickled: I know a bit about the music industry, a little anyway. They seem to have a big following, it just seems a bit strange they cant get a deal

CatwomanEarache said:
Why cant they get a label? or is that a stupid q:tickled: I know a bit about the music industry, a little anyway. They seem to have a big following, it just seems a bit strange they cant get a deal

My little take on it is that I guess it isn't that they can't find any label so much as a decent one, after going through two bad ones. First they were on Hammerheart (now Karmageddon) who are infamous for pushing their bigger bands and letting the smaller ones rot, and then Arise, who are just generally half-assed, so they don't get screwed over again.

But of course I'm not the one to ask.

^^ Who would sign a band where all they do is go "ROAR AWAROAR ROAR"? I'm glad talented female artists such as Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff are getting the opportunity to spread their wings.