Lacuna Coil
Moonspell
Paradise Lost
Primus Rammstein
Type O Negative

and also

Dark Tranquility, Therion, HIM, Drain STH and many more

pic1133.gif

Lake of tears, Katatonia, Anathema, In flames, Pearl jam, Alice in chains, Dan swanö collection :) (EOS Nightingale, Unicorn etc)
And so on, But I don`t listen to Beseech :( could someone describe their sound please?

I'll listen to about anything, but besides Beseech I favor Bal-Sagoth, Cradle of Filth, SPF 1000, Mjölnir, and perhaps a few others. None of you have mentioned any of them. Has anyone heard of them? Well, a friend once recommended to me Type O Negative, but I have yet to listen to them.

I listen to a pretty wide range of music, Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Katatonia, Theatre of Tragedy, Rammstein (I know it's kinda pop, but it's party-mood music for me =), System of a Down, Vintersorg, Chaos Opera, Kovenant, even Tool, A Perfect Circle and some Papa Roach. I used to listen to Metallica a lot, but I started finding it too soft after I expanded my musical horizon :p

Edit: Forgot to mention Pain of Salvation, Lacuna Coil and Xandria. Though they aren't really metal, atleast not PoS, they are all worth a good look.. :cool:

Nightwish
Lacuna Coil
Poisonblack
Mortiis
Finntroll
Skyclad
Acid Bath
Sentenced
Iced Earth
Fleshcrawl
Waco Jesus
Flowing Tears
Tristiania
and a crap load more that I cant think of :D

Gothic/Doom/Melodic Black/Melodic Death/Prog/Stoner/NWOBHM/Industrial Metal
Gothic/Death/Batcave Rock
Industrial/Heavy EBM/Electro Death Rock
Ambient
Gothabilly

Some favorites are: Type O Negative, Cradle Of Filth, Faerghail, Summoning, Leaetherstrip, Wumpscut, Agalloch, Acid Bath, My Dying Bride, London After Midnight, Opeth, Siouxsie Sioux, Sneaky Bat Machine, Cinema Strange, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Paradise Lost, Nekromantix, Necromantik Sunshine, Depeche Mode, Tristania, Trail Of Tears, Edge Of Sanity, Seraphim Shock...

I hear, all after what mood I'm in...

Beseech
The 69 Eyes
Apocalyptica
Nightwish
The Cure
Metallica
Sentenced
HIM
The Rasmus (sometimes... they're bit too poppy)
Rammstein
Marilyn Manson
Letzte Instanz
Wolfsheim
London After Midnight
Lacrimas Profundere
Oomph!
Lacrimosa
and I just found EverEve... Like them too :))

666 kisses Sacrament

There is sooo much different music I listen to. hmm.. lets see if i can remember some of it

Nightwish
Lacuna Coil
Within Temptation
The Gathering
Sethian
Epica
After Forever
Nemesea
Flowing Tears
Nirvana
Korn
Evanescence
The Crest
Tristania
Serenia
Dream Theater
Between The Second
Eva
Unfinished Thought
Tranquil
Linkin Park
Staind
In Flames
InMe

and loads, loads more

Nightwish, Epica, After Forever, Lacuna Coil, Dakrua, Sengir, The Gathering, Sonata Arctica, Sirenia, Tristania, Xandria, Without Face, Soulslide, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Opeth (some) Nevermore, Tapping the Vein, Beseech (older) Evanescence, Flowing Tears, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Amaran, Dreams of Sanity, Between the Second, Eva, Brave...

Sentenced, Charon, Finntroll, Type 0 Negative, Creed, Depeche Mode, Moonspell, older Theatre of Tragedy Stuff, Profane Omen, Falco, Entwine, Before the Dawn, Therapy and many many more.......

hmm some current CDs include:

Lilitu: Memorial ('dark emotional metal' www.lilitu.ws)
Moonspell: The Antidote
Lacuna Coil: All three albums
Nightwish: Once and Wishmaster

but my mp3 collection (all legal i assure you) includes:
in flames
opeth
katatonia
paradise lost
charon
borknager
evergrey
as i lay dying
persephone
god forbid
mortal love
sirenia
tristania
at the gates
windir
vintersong
ad vitam aeternam (if anyone wants to donate one of their songs i'd be much obliged AIM: mtndewqueen88)

and of course....... gotham radio!! www.gothmetal.net (plays beseech and other great gothic metal bands along with up and coming... and a bit of dimmu borgir, in flames etc for variety)

CKY
Lacuna Coil
Faith No More
Queen
Led Zeppelin
Clutch
Sigur Rós
Deftones
In Flames
Ween
The Corrs
Sentenced
The 69 Eyes
HIM
For My Pain
7th Moon
Charon
Jimi Hendrix
Bay Laurel
After Forever
Adagio
Soundtracks

Gaah, I could go on forever with this list!

:hotjump: Devin Townsend!! of corpse...
but it's been Beseech for three weeks Non Stop!! I can't help it... :worship: