So what now?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Now that the SA tour has been cancelled, what does the band have on the agenda... I imagine you are all regrouping from this unfortunate news and busy with other things in yours lives but I am curious to know what is in the works. I know Dave has returned to the states so any kind of tour in Europe is off the table I am assuming. Does anyone from the band have a comment for us?

Much appreciated, thanks!

We're considering our choises and discussing what to do. Many things involved here. We'll let you know how things play out when we know ourselves.
Aftermath of the last cancellation is still not done even if it sounds quiet.
Any tour would need at least 3 months planning, it's not like we could have just jumped on a tour in Europe because we already had Dave on the continent.

We're considering our choises and discussing what to do. Many things involved here. We'll let you know how things play out when we know ourselves.
Aftermath of the last cancellation is still not done even if it sounds quiet.
Any tour would need at least 3 months planning, it's not like we could have just jumped on a tour in Europe because we already had Dave on the continent.

Come to North America! The advantage is that, visa-wise, it's a one stop destination for a bunch of venues. Unless you want to visit Canada. Maybe America will have annexed Canada by then, so you won't have to worry about a Canadian visa, either.

And you can be sure that we'll all buy you cats booze, wherever you may room. Stop by New York City or anywhere near the East Coast, I promise personally to do shots of your choice with you.

Now imagine that offer, times how many cities you visit, times how many Borky fans would be willing to do the same thing. You can't lose!

Come to North America! The advantage is that, visa-wise, it's a one stop destination for a bunch of venues. Unless you want to visit Canada. Maybe America will have annexed Canada by then, so you won't have to worry about a Canadian visa, either.

And you can be sure that we'll all buy you cats booze, wherever you may room. Stop by New York City or anywhere near the East Coast, I promise personally to do shots of your choice with you.

Now imagine that offer, times how many cities you visit, times how many Borky fans would be willing to do the same thing. You can't lose!

:lol:, you wish. But the guys already said it's difficult right now. I think that there's a real possibility, perhaps next year.