So why was Akerfeldt kicked out then?

not always, you see, I'm not fat and I'm certainly not virgin so there, jew suck :) I used to play MAGIC a lot but it was too expensive for me to afford it... I miss it nao :(

Shit joakim you confused the shit out of me, I didnt read the dates of any of the posts and thought this was a new thread you fuck!

It's only a matter of time before this forum goes the way of the Opeth forum.

We need a battle plan, where shall we invade next if we suck the life out of this board?

We need a battle plan, where shall we invade next if we suck the life out of this board?

the opeth forum was plagued with prog-wankers smartasses doodle doodle doo... most of those guys just wanted to show out as much as they could, lucky us most of the people here just want to spam and have a laugh, we don't try to look cool, we don't try to look smart, otherwise I would have left this forum long time ago :)

Shit joakim you confused the shit out of me, I didnt read the dates of any of the posts and thought this was a new thread you fuck!

:D

if that would be the case, we'll start a desolator forum here :lol: