SOB official now playing thread

Yeah, there are a few pairs of jeans that have a lighter blue color. So I take a black sharpie and copy band logos on them when I'm bored. I would put on the patch, but I don't know how to sew and in my case, using an iron is a fire hazard.

Yeah, there are a few pairs of jeans that have a lighter blue color. So I take a black sharpie and copy band logos on them when I'm bored. I would put on the patch, but I don't know how to sew and in my case, using an iron is a fire hazard.

Ha ha ha, I used to do that in school out of bordem. Yeah, I can't sew either lol.
I used to have all the metal patches on the "full metal jacket" I Loved that shit!
The guy from Godless Rising has crazy sick patches on his jacket!

Yeah, Voodoo's awesome. Thrashiest sounding album since Them, maybe even Abigail

I've been listening to thrash and speed metal all day. Really been craving it

Listening to Control Denied, although it is almost finished (in the middle of the last song).
Going to Scream Bloody Gore next

I have shitloads of thrash albums on cassette. I got them off of many eBay lots. It's pretty cool, but I need to convert them to MP3 format one of these days. I am hardly ever around them.

I prefer that really old-school kind of sound on cassettes. That's how a lot of those albums were supposed to sound like. It's not the same when they remaster it.
Like with Mercyful Fate's Melissa. I have that on cassette and CD. As dark as it sounds on CD, the original is much darker.

Watchtower- Energetic Disassembly and Control And Resistence
Graveland- Will Stronger Than Death
Fortid- Voluspa Part II: The Arrival Of Fenris