SOB official now playing thread

Black Church was kinda different than their other albums, but I actually like it better. One of my top 10 albums from last year

Chain Collector - The Masquerade

Some Melodic Death Metal for once. Probably one of the better melodic death groups out there. Hell, the lineup is full of incredible talent:
Svenn Aksel Henriksen - Screaming Vocals (Apostasy (Nor), ex-Dismal Euphony)
Gøran Bomann - Guitar (Apostasy (Nor), Carpathian Forest, ex-Neon God, Opus Forgotten, Pantaculum)
Kjetil Nordhus - Clean Vocals (Green Carnation, ex-Trail of Tears)
Kjell Jacobsen - Guitar (Neon God)
Anders Kobro - Drums (ex-Blood Red Throne, Carpathian Forest, ex-Green Carnation, ex-In the Woods..., ex-Scariot, Last Call Inc.)
Endre Kirkesola - Session Bass & Keyboard (Cobolt 60)

I can't stop listening to Winds Of War from Helstar. This song is so fucking epic!

Speaking of Helstar:
Bang Your Head 2 Festival in Houston, TX
I am pleased to announce that the Bang Your Head 2 Festival will be happening, once again in Houston, TX, Saturday, August 25th at the Meridian.

Tickets will be available via Ticketmaster.

Confirmed acts so far:
Helstar
Solitude Aeturnus
Hallows Eve
Funeral Rites

more to be announced shortly!!

SA = Me there.

I heard about that, but I didn't know who was going to be on it. I wish it was closer though. I'm not exactly a big fan of traveling. But considering it's Helstar, Hallow's Eve and Solitude Aeturnus, I might think about it.

I'm still hoping the rumors of Helstar touring with King Diamond will go through though. Someone told me that he asked James Rivera about it, and he said that we shouldn't hold our breaths, but it's not so unlikely.

Sadus- A Vision Of Misey, Chemical Exposure, Elements Of Anger, Swallowed In Black

Atheist- Elements, Piece Of Time, Unquestionable Presence

Helstar- A Distant Thunder, Burning Star

Sodom- Persecution Mania

In celebration that the tour of Kreator and King Diamond is almost officially confirmed, I have been playing random songs from them all day so far

I heard that a couple of shows are already confirmed in Florida. The tour should be taking place at the end of March. The second tickets are on sale, I'm going to have to pick some up for a couple of different cities. Just to cover my bases.
Luckily, his shows are usually pretty cheap too.