'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

Oh thank you, gentlemen :p Glad to see you have such confidence in me. I merely cracked a joke about someone having a radar that detects ADHD people at a long distance :erk:
(ok, so perhaps it sounded a bit more controversial than it looks typed above :p)
I'm not mean though :cry: Just insensitive

Northern Lights said:
Oh thank you, gentlemen :p Glad to see you have such confidence in me. I merely cracked a joke about someone having a radar that detects ADHD people at a long distance :erk:
(ok, so perhaps it sounded a bit more controversial than it looks typed above :p)
I'm not mean though :cry: Just insensitive

*reports post to moderator*

:D

*gives Northern Lights good rep points*

I can post good things for two days. =)
yesterday I got played couple of new songs from different bands, including a new death/trash metal band called "Burning Empire" (if you like Paganizer, Bloodbath or EOS, this could be your try - when they release the demo). Then I got a CD as a present I was looking for now for over a year - it´s out of print and not really sold anywhere. *wheeeeee*

Today I got my press-pass for Tuska *insert BIG SMILE here* :)

Lot´s of good things happening, which I like, since I had to face a ton of organisational problems since I got here, and still won´t have own internet....
And I am looking forward to next week thursday =)

Well I passed my driving test pretty easily, and got my license. :) I'm really glad that I got it, because if I would have failed, I would only have one more chance to take the test before my temperory license expired. If that happened I would have to start everything over again, take all the classes again and pay for everything again, and wait another six months, which would not be very good.

CONGRATULATIONS NEURO! :hotjump:

I surpassed 200 downloads on my Audiostreet site. Thats a big achievement for me. People are still showing interest in my music which I find ever so surprising. If you've been and listened.... THANK YOU :wave:.

I also got the new Nightwish album. I bought a copy earlier but I gave it to my girlfriend so I had to repurchase it. It's bloody great :headbang:. I cant wait to see them live!!!

Neurotica said:
Well I passed my driving test pretty easily, and got my license. :) I'm really glad that I got it, because if I would have failed, I would only have one more chance to take the test before my temperory license expired. If that happened I would have to start everything over again, take all the classes again and pay for everything again, and wait another six months, which would not be very good.
:headbang: congrats! i got mine about a month ago, i know how it feels :cool: :p

well, seems good things come in packages, congrats everyone :)

i'm quite fine too, i just ordered this:

135900.jpg

So i finally can rehearse stuff at home again :hotjump:

Apart from that, we finally managed to record some decent tracks of my new band, which i will post here soon :)