'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

SHE'S MARRIED!!!!
WOOHOO!! :D My nice sister got married :) To a great guy (who proposed to me right after he'd married my sister :lol: ) I'm sure he'll take good care of her, and he'd better. If there's someone in the world who deserves this happiness it's my sister..I'm sooooo glad she's finally happy and everything's great for her, and she finally found a good guy who isn't a piece of crap. Ville rules :cool:

No relatives were allowed to witness the marriage, but they changed their mind (well, not about other relatives, but me) in the morning right before it happened, and called me and asked me to go. It was so sweet, proves that she's meant every word she's said to me, and that it's important to Ville too. The other witnesses were their best friends.

After they were married we went to a restaurant to eat and stuff, and hung out there for ages, and it was great. I get along very well with all their friends, which is cool. And Jussi and i of course get along great because we're..erm..a bit silly :'D

That was the good part of the day, then everything changed, hah :p

Best thing that happened today. Friday evening came and now the weekend is this much closer :Spin:

@Santtu: Aww. Congratulations to your sister! Lucky lucky lady :')

After working like a mule for a while, today I was off ..and I spent it in various relaxing ways; such as watching DVDs, reading, cooking with my brother, and swimming.
Now, if I could get one of those professional massages.. :Smokedev:

Miolo said:
i just received an email that brightened my day. :Spin:
I'm sorry to break it to you bro, but those "Congratulations, you've won 40 million dollars in jjasaefkg's international lottery!!" aren't real
:p

I've had a really nice day today. Three friends and I borrowed my parents car and made a little roadtrip to Helsingör, Denmark. We strolled around in town for a couple of hours, bought some booze (which is mandatory if you're a Swede visiting Denmark) and had some food at a pavement café. Then we drove back home, and well back we went to the beach with some old classmates to one of my friends were we barbecued and played beach volley. Great.

Mags: You've said you like your weekend job, but still you're too ashamed of it to tell us what it is? :err:

Today I was told "you are the least politically correct person I know, you always say such sick things".
Being me, I consider that a compliment ;)

Uh oh. Northern Lights is up to no good. What did you spew out of your mouth, this time?