'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

rahvin said:
@arch: how is that different from any other day then?
It was different from yesterday... when I had things to do. Now I have no life so I can harrass you guys. :hotjump:;)

anyway, i'm here to be bothered. lina will join us later, or rather, i guess she'll switch places with me at some point so you can be kept busy 24/7.
*commence harrassment*

I finally got off my lazy butt and washed my car. Now I'm dirty, I need to wash myself. :)

Today there was In Flames (smt from Whoracle) used as background music to a movies' trailer on tv. For some reason that made me really happy and i think i might just start watching movie trailers every day all day in hope DT's music will be used as well. :Spin:

Monroe said:
Now I have two new pets...crows :)
They've fallen out from the nest and they're not able to fly yet. :)

Awwww... that's cute. I love crows (one of my favorite animals).

What are you going to name them?

A blonde hottie PMed me. :hotjump:

I just found out that at the day where I want to see the Charon-gig, at the same place and in a nice order, will play Entwine & Sentenced, too. It is going to be an awesome night, I am sure :loco: :dopey: :cool:

Congrats Koich! :hotjump:

I woke up really early so now Im not going to be rushing around trying to frantically get ready.

My Centurymedia order might arrive, the post should be here any minute :D and that means I finally get to hear Exposures...!!!!!!!

My "Exposures" still lies at the post office. I wasn't there when the parcel delivery man came, so he left a note. And I have to pick it up at the post office. I'm afraid I won't be able to go there before tomorrow. :erk: On the other hand, I can then enjoy "Exposures" all over the weekend! :hotjump:

Rusty said:
I just ordered a Daylight Dies EP and t-shirt for less than £14, including postage, which is very nice as far as I'm concerned. :cool: I just hope they don't take much longer than 2 weeks to get here.
They arrived this morning, along with a couple of stickers and a thin paper poster which is a bit creased up from the package. The t-shirt fits decently, which is always a relief since I'm never sure about American sizes, but I've not got around to listening to the CD yet since I left it somwehere on my bed which is now covered in clothes.

Technically, this happened yesterday, but... I missed out on a girlfriend, but gained a good friend. All things considered, this outcome is definitely on the positive side of things. :)

Rusty said:
They arrived this morning, along with a couple of stickers and a thin paper poster which is a bit creased up from the package. The t-shirt fits decently, which is always a relief since I'm never sure about American sizes, but I've not got around to listening to the CD yet since I left it somwehere on my bed which is now covered in clothes.
And there must be a bottle of coke somewhere under them too ;) Any plastic bags around? :p

The weather was good today and i cut the grass, and now i feel good about myself because i :eek:ACHIEVED:eek: something, and for once my dad wasn't disappointed in me.

Today my mom made a chocolate cake. :dopey:

edit: i forgot to mention it's all mine. :p