'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

I passed my exam of nature using ó÷óääóòå! :))
And bought a video cassete of DT Zodijackyl Light! It's an achievement in the town I live in.

potential boyfriend wrote to me asking me out.
i am also drinking a nice amarone.
a mate from my office met heather love and said a couple of things that had me on the floor laughing.
next tuesday i'm having dinner with some colleagues including my head of department, who is one of my favorite heroes for not killing me when i once told him "fuck everybody" (i was singing an eminem song and unaware that he was about to round a corner), finding all my jokes funny, and being a tr00ly tough guy with a nice smile.
there was shit too, but this is the feelgood thread. :p

spent some excellent time with my friends. and Siren promised me that if she gets rich, i can be her bitch (cause it rhymes) and get some money that way.

I put in a big (for me) Amazon order today:

- Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
- Johnny and the Dead by Terry Pratchett
- Last Light by Andy McNab
- Darkness Descending by Harry Turtledove
- Tenhi - Vare CD

The books are for when I travel, and for when Santtu gets bored of me and I'm on my own. The CD was an afterthought, since I wanted something else to get me some free shipping.

my literature teacher, which is the one i like the most between all teachers at school complimented me for my work about a book we read (yesterday actually, not today), and today i also found a good image for the cover of that work from the booklet of a opeth cd :D

Just went out for a big meal with my family, and had the nicest piece of chicken I can remember having. Chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a stilton filling... mmmm... *drools* I feel really fat and bloated and tired and lazy now though, so I'll probably fall asleep at some point this afternoon.

UM forums are finally up!

Now I can bother the following moderators:

-Rahvin
-Lina

That is all.

@arch: how is that different from any other day then? ;)

anyway, i'm here to be bothered. lina will join us later, or rather, i guess she'll switch places with me at some point so you can be kept busy 24/7.