'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

Rusty said:
This morning I received an email with a ton and a half of useful information
:lol:

about Helsinki airport and train station and various other bits and bobs, for which (once again), I am very thankful, Fireangel. :)
have fun there! :wave: Have you already realized that your place in Hki is located right in the middle between Tavastia and Corner Bar? :loco:

@Caelestia: Thanks. :) *hug*

I feel... Oops, wrong thread! Ah, what the... I feel good today. I've gotten good news (Kind of sort of. They're confusing. ;)) and I've spent time with good friends of mine. Love friends. :)

This is actually I REALLY good thread. I find it EXTREMELY important to focus on the good things that happen to you these days even though it may be small.

This thread forces me to do that.

Let's see. Today I talked to my dad. Now, I talk to my dad every Saturday, but it's still a good thing. I miss him.

my father gave me a helpful tip about how to relate to some unpleasant stuff at work.

Went to golden acre park (an ace nature reserve style walkabout) with my girlfriend. Sun was good and I got some photos, Ill probably put them on the pictures thread a bit later. I also saw eternal Sunshine for the spotless mind, and I really was entertained... it totally messed with my mind. A must see for any thinking film fan.

I went to see a great gig (Mokoma & Deathchain) with one of my best friends who I don't see often yesterday. Although my mouth still tastes of blood and I limp because of a knee injury I sustained, it still ranks as the best gig I've gone to this year ;) I'm also happy that a girl who has been desperately infatuated with me for months has finally found a new guy, and I can breathe freely again. And I just received a sweet message from a special girl, life is good.

i'm having a laughing fit listening to turbonegro's i got erection.

moreover, wolfy's tokenizer works just fine after a few teeny modifications, so i don't have to manually convert input formats on some 4000 records + 43 fields. go wolfy. now i just need a reverse tokenizer and a decent dataset to start with.

I received my flight tickets in the post today, as well as getting myself some none-too-shabby travel insurance. :cool: Good times. Now if we just manage to get somewhere to stay in Seinäjoki for Provinssi, I'll be happy. HINT.

Good thing today: Coffee + Ulver + Arcturus + other bands + my plush animals.

I have $500 for Vegas, I got drunk to the point where I felt very goofy but not pukey last night, and Im hanging out with a friend I havent hung out with for awhile. So Im not feeling bad, Im in an unusual state of happiness :).

Nick

Rusty said:
I received my flight tickets in the post today, as well as getting myself some none-too-shabby travel insurance. :cool: Good times. Now if we just manage to get somewhere to stay in Seinäjoki for Provinssi, I'll be happy. HINT.

If i lived ~500km closer to Seinäjoki i could offer you a couch or something but as i don't think i'll be moving anywhere this summer i can only ask you why don't you just stay at the camping area like i and my friends will? ;) It shouldn't be more than 50-500 meters from the festival site and won't cost you too much.