'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

I realized I have more emotional depth than a person I thought I knew and thought might have it too. go me! :) I mean, that's what has happened.... lol. and I got ~drunk at work. :)

@rahvin: Thanks for the information. I'll keep my eyes open for his second post hopefully. :)

@MagSec4: Thanks for the tip. It's a dute here and i'm also glad posting here. :)

@magsec4: I couldn't agree more! :)

On a different note... I just noticed my site will likely exceed this months max. traffic (7 GB) There's 190 MB & approx. 30.5 hours to go...

Edit: the site won't be offline though, I'll just have to pay extra this month :Smug:

@Dreamcell: you might want to close your eyes occasionally tho, it might take a while. :p

@Siren: My life learned me that patience is a virtue...even though i must close them a bit to get some sleep:Smug:...so please someone wake me up in case a miracle post appears in here... :)

OOOk everybody :) I'm finally free - I have my deserved holiday :headbang:
And I'm going to visit Finland and Sweden in August. I did it! :)

Well, half of the board comes from finland or sweden, there are hearse, zeanra, villain, ormir, naku, qsilver, idari, ouagadougou, the fourth horseman and a lot more, in sweden there are northern lights, child of time, delirious and so on, a lot of foreign people went there for example for tuska and met all these people :)