Song Meanings: Heir Apparent

This thread is loaded with the most stupid fucking insular, parochial and abominably ignorant posts I've seen made on a forum board.

If you live in this world you, your families and your country are all affected by world politics. To my knowledge Sweden is a country residing on planet earth so I think it's safe to say that, Mikael, being an intelligent man, would be concerned about the Bush admin.

Go to the library or something you silly children.

:lol:

Kudos to Illidan for the observation and for the laugh*

I would have to agree. If you are not bothered by Bush's doings, then you sir, are an idiot. And yes indeed, Illidan just set things straight.

Is it really that much of a stretch, or are you just being a cock to show that you know that reference?

Yes it is and no i wasn't.

I appreciate the time and effort it took to 'find' this, but as was mentioned in every other post here, since when have they EVER been political?

I'm pretty sure it was written about Mikes cat.

it freaks me out when people gives their opinion with no more arguments than "shit" and stuff like that... we ALL live in this planet, and we're all responsible of what we're doing or not, especially when it comes to politics...