Songs for the Maidens' Next Album

What songs do you want to see in the Maidens' next album?

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • The Ides of March/Wrathchild

• Invaders

• 22 Acacia Avenue

• Where Eagles Dare

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Flight of Icarus

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Cross-Eyed Mary (Yeah, it's not a Maiden song, but the Maidens love to play it live.)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Powerslave

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Caught Somewhere in Time

• Heaven Can Wait

• Alexander the Great

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Moonchild

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Infinite Dreams

• The Wicker Man

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
Now that the current lineup of the Maidens has received widespread acclaim, there's just one more thing to do: record a new album of classic Iron Maiden songs. What songs do you want to see on a future Maidens album?

This poll is set to multiple-choice, so choose as many songs as you want. The choices were based on songs performed live by the Maidens this year, but have not yet been recorded in the studio.

These are always fun posts. A new album with the new lineup would also be great. You know something we don't? I voted my picks, selecting "Other" as well. There's several songs I would pick, but there's one song I would like to hear that they haven't played yet and that's Clansman. Perhaps someday. Perhaps Jenna can help play it with them...hahaha, wouldn't that be a kicker!?

These are always fun posts. A new album with the new lineup would also be great. You know something we don't? I voted my picks, selecting "Other" as well. There's several songs I would pick, but there's one song I would like to hear that they haven't played yet and that's Clansman. Perhaps someday. Perhaps Jenna can help play it with them...hahaha, wouldn't that be a kicker!?

I would so love to hear them play The Clansman!!! I think I would cry!! :lol: I can actually play it too, just not very well!! Hahah!!

On my song choice for other (specify) is "Can I Play With Madness" !!! That would be bad ass to have on the new album.:kickass::headbang::worship:

Green Man

P.S. See you back at the Rock N Roll Swap Meet !!!! Dec. 12th !!!

Thanks for the welcome A7, as you know it has always been a pleasure to post the videos (and attend the shows). I like the recommendations for "Total Eclipse" (not of the heart) and "To Tame a Land", and agree with Acujer's post on what not to play. I like what I see in the voting results, this should be a good album. FYI, I see average votes for "Ides of March/Wrathchild", but that particular video I have on YouTube has gotten a ton of hits since the announcement of the Japan tour, and all of the hits are from Japan.